BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Celia M.
Yakima, WA
This has a really nice smell & as a matter of fact it actually does leave your hair smooth (: I totally would recommend this item
Iris P.
Mercedes, TX
I love this product because it makes my hair look heathly and it smells good. It also makes your hair smoothr and protects from the heat.
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Herbal essences is one of my all time favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner. It leaves gm hair feeling refreshed every time I use it.
Carolyn S.
Robstown , TX
Love the smell. It last long leaving my hair smelling good all day. Don't like that it leaves my hair feeling like it needs more moisture.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
So happy that herbal essences brought this back. My mom always used this conditioner when I was a kid, it's like the smell of my childhood!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this brand so happy that brought it back on the market everything about it is simply amazing and the smell is heavenly
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It makes my hair feel and smell absolutely amazing!! I love this product and will continue buying it!
Kate H.
This conditioner makes your hair smell amazing! I love it!! It makes your soft but doesn't weigh your hair down making it heavy or oily.
Melina G.
I REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE I LOVE HOW MY HAIR FEELS AND SMELLS I MUST SAY THEU HAVE AMAZING LINES OF HAIR PROUDUCT I LOVE A MUSY HAVE LADIES
ELIZABETH ♡.
BEST YET! As a swimmer whose hair always get dries about by the chlorine this conditioner always keeps my hair soft and smelling amazing!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?