BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This is a decent Conditioner for the price. I felt like it helped to soften my hair and keep it manageable. I had to stop using it however because I started coloring my hair. The smell is very comforting and takes me back to my childhood.
Amanda H.
Meadville
I am not a big fan of this conditioner. I do have to say the smell is great and it lasts throughout the day. But as far army hair feeling clean, not so much. The price is cheaper than other products and easy to find in stores.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I was so excited when they brought these back. The smell is wonderful and actually lasts throughout the day. It makes my hair soft, and just the right amount of shine. Price is pocket friendly too.
Kaitlyn B.
I use this conditioner religiously everytime I wash my hair. My hair is dry and frizzy and tangles easily. This conditioner smooths my hair out and moisturizes it. I swear by this conditioner.
Alisha C.
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner
This conditioner is a throw back! Second choice if i dont have my bed head smells amazing and leaves hair nice and smooth
ari e.
Wasilla
This stuff smells so good! I pair w/ the shampoo and it makes my hair so smooth and the smell lasts a while after the shower! Leaves my hair semi hydrated also, pretty satisfied
Tara F.
Blauvelt, NY
Smells very good and leaves hair soft and silky and also smelling good all day. This is my go to shampoo brand because it truly smells good and helps my hair feel better
Holly C.
Literally my favorite shampoo and conditioner!!! It smells great. It’s pretty affordable. I have pretty frizzy hair and this is one of the best products I’ve ever found for frizz I was. I would absolutely recommend it!
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Before I started using a higher end product I would turn to herbal essence. The smell is amazing. Makes my hair feel great without product build up. Not expensive. Worth it!
Kayla L.
Anoka
Such a classic conditioner. I think everyone has tried this product some time or another. The big bottle is great for economy use, or guest use. Nobody will complain about how their smells afterward.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?