BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Love this conditioner! Takes me back to when my mom would buy this for me. Love the smell! Always leaves my hair feeling and smelling great.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
LOVE this conditioner! Light and smells great too! I honestly use it for my skin in the shower... and amazing for shaving with. A must have!
Yvette T.
Cicero, IL
Love the smell and the way it leaves my hair I've always used this product ever since I could remember.. I just love herbal Essence products
Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
I love the smell of this and how soft my hair turns out! I have rough coarse and brittle thick curly hair so this is really saying something!
Stephanie C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my top brand. I love the smell and how my hair feela afterwards. Even after i dye my hair it doesnt cause my dye to wash out faster.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Is super good has a great smell leaves your hair super silky helps to untangle it easy leaves the hair super natural and soft I recommend it
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
This is a stapele for me and my mom especially during the summer it just has that summer smell and makes my hair look, smell and feel great.
Jena B.
I love love love the scent of this herbal essence. My hair feels really soft and silky after I use it. I actually just bought some today lol
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Smells good and makes your hair look healthy and Shiney. Makes hair soft. Feels like silky smooth when you apply to your hair in the shower.
Carolyn S.
Robstown , TX
Love the smell. It last long leaving my hair smelling good all day. Don't like that it leaves my hair feeling like it needs more moisture.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?