BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
ERika P.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Love the scents and leaves my haor smelling so good. My hair feels clean after and very soft. I never worry about my hair being tangled after washing my hair
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I live for this shampoo it smells so good been using this for over 10 years and i keep coming back keeps my hair soft and shiny no damaging tangles either .
Kaylin L.
Love this conditioner! it smells amazing and reminds me of my childhood. It makes my hair so soft and keeps it from getting split ends fast which is awesome!
Danielle L.
Fullerton, CA
Love the smell of this herbal essences it take me back to there old shampoos and conditioner love how soft it make my hair and clean it feels when I use it.
Margo P.
I love this shampoo! It always leaves my hair smelling amazing, and the 33.8 fl oz bottle is the perfect size for someone with really thick and long hair.
Michole C.
bishop, CA
Oh man this stuff smells like middle school to me. Very nostalgic. Does a great job of detangling my hair and I can usually find it on sale which is cool.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great!!! The price could be cheaper but it hasn’t stopped me from buying it when I want it!
Valerie G.
Love how this conditioner smells! Classic since I was growing up. I recently started using it again and it leaves my hair soft and smelling great all day!!
Ashley B.
I love this brand. It's a good brand for people who like to shop on a budget and at big retailer stores. This product reminds me of a high end conditioner
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love the smell of the classic Herbal Essance. It reminds me of when I was a kid. It makes my hair feel incredibly clean and leaves my hair silky smooth.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not