BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
This conditioner and the shampoo are great products! They leave my hair smelling, feeling, and looking amazing! Highly recommend this product.
Sovanny S.
San Diego, CA
Always a product I go back to no matter what. Smells amazing as it always has. Makes hair smooth and silky. It's an original, no one can deny.
Nallely M.
Dallas , TX
Leaves my hair super smooth and with no tangles. My hair feels soft after it dries and I do not have to brush it afterwards if I don't want to.
Stephanie C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my top brand. I love the smell and how my hair feela afterwards. Even after i dye my hair it doesnt cause my dye to wash out faster.
Bianca B.
Yuba City, CA
The smell to this shampoo is amazing! My hair is definitely smooth after, and because my scalp is kind of dry it helps my hair as well
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Matches the shampoo scent. I love the fresh feeling i get when i finish my wash. Smell last on my hair for a long time. Soft and shiny hair!
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Smells good and makes your hair look healthy and Shiney. Makes hair soft. Feels like silky smooth when you apply to your hair in the shower.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
LOVE this conditioner! Light and smells great too! I honestly use it for my skin in the shower... and amazing for shaving with. A must have!
Sarah D.
Love this conditioner! Takes me back to when my mom would buy this for me. Love the smell! Always leaves my hair feeling and smelling great.
Stephanie M.
Marianna, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo! And my hair smells great all day! Haven't used it but twice at my friends house but seems like a good buy!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?