BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Nou L.
I love the original scents from back in the day. Now it's a little harder to find them in store. I'm also sad that they've increased the prices significantly.
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
This product has such an amazing smell! I love it! I dont buy it as often because it is on the more expensive side for me but it is definitely worth the money!
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I've loved this stuff since the 90's. I grew up using it, and continue to use it all these years later. Most definitely will use this stuff when I'm older too
Michelle R.
Well, it is good when i apply it on my hair, you feel it soft and smells good, but at the moment my hair is drying, it’s getting so frizzy (my hair is curly).
Tiffany K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Herbal essences has always been among my favorite hair care products. It always smells great. This particular product was great to tame my static and flyaways.
Jenifer G.
I love the shine it gives me and body. It's a little heavy so my hair is greasy. My regular was discontinued so I'm using different brands to find one I like.
Molly S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
My husband and I have tried a lot of herbal essence shampoos and conditioners and this is now by far our favorite shampoo & conditioner, can't live without it♡
Crystal G.
We have used this conditioner on our hair for decades. It makes it easy to comb out long wet hair. I recommend it for everybody. A little goes a long way. (:
Kaylin L.
Love this conditioner! it smells amazing and reminds me of my childhood. It makes my hair so soft and keeps it from getting split ends fast which is awesome!
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I live for this shampoo it smells so good been using this for over 10 years and i keep coming back keeps my hair soft and shiny no damaging tangles either .
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not