BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Kassandra V.
Used to use this shampoo religiously. The scent is what kept me a loyal fan. Kept hair healthy and smooth, did exactly what it said it would do!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using this for over a year. Leaves my hair soft, manageable, slick and shiny. Also, I do love the fruity-tropical-summery smell of it.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This product smells amazing but it left my scalp dry and after continue use it gave me dandruff. Once I stopped using it. The dandruff went away
Lynn J.
Herbal essences is my favorite to use because of the size and quality. My hair is so soft after using this. Great buy! I recommend this product.
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this conditioner! It's makes my hair feel silky and soft and the smells of roses lingers for a while. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
This conditioner and the shampoo are great products! They leave my hair smelling, feeling, and looking amazing! Highly recommend this product.
Rose C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell of this product, but it leaves my hair pretty flat. For a drug store conditioner however it is definitely one of my favorites.
Cora H.
Marlow
Herbal Essence is my most favorite! The smell is great and lasts a while. It makes my hair feel soft and I have to say again, I love the smell.
Nallely M.
Dallas , TX
Leaves my hair super smooth and with no tangles. My hair feels soft after it dries and I do not have to brush it afterwards if I don't want to.
Helayna S.
This conditioner gives me the right amount of softness and shine without making too oily after one day. I really like the smell of it as well.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?