BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Im natural and i have never used this product so can someone tell me about.
It before i get it i love herbal essences but i don't know about it.
Kassandra V.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Used to use this shampoo religiously. The scent is what kept me a loyal fan. Kept hair healthy and smooth, did exactly what it said it would do!
Olivia H.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I have long thick hair and this product gives me the feeling of light weight and smooth hair without the oiliness that come with other products!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas , NV
Been using this for over a year. Leaves my hair soft, manageable, slick and shiny. Also, I do love the fruity-tropical-summery smell of it.
Geovana G.
Love love love this product works so good on my hair. My husband even uses it. I would recommend this product to anyone else. Not pricey at all.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This product smells amazing but it left my scalp dry and after continue use it gave me dandruff. Once I stopped using it. The dandruff went away
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this conditioner! It's makes my hair feel silky and soft and the smells of roses lingers for a while. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
amber n.
I just bought this shampoo and condition and it's really nice! It smells very good and gets my hair clean. I prefer this to their newer stuff.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Herbal essences conditioner is a good quality, affordable product. All of their products always smell great and work pretty good for the price.
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes , MN
Seriously smells sooo good! Long lasting scent and leaves your hair shiny and soft! I like that this conditioner isn't overly heavy in my hair.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?