BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Amanda R.
I love the way it smells! It makes my hair smell good all day long! It's also pretty cheap normally. However, it doesn't normally make my hair feel softer.
Margo P.
I love this shampoo! It always leaves my hair smelling amazing, and the 33.8 fl oz bottle is the perfect size for someone with really thick and long hair.
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
The Best hair conditioning ever Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo so no more no more tangles! Recommend if you have a very curly hair!
Jayd S.
Tacoma, WA
I love the classic herbal essences smell. I used this growing up and was so excited when they re-released it. I'll keep using this for as long as I can!
Sarah B.
Herbal essences is the best conditioner I have ever used it moisturizers my hair, gives it a nice shine, and softens my hair. Nice for dry and oily hair.
Erika E.
This is my go to Herbal Essence in the Summertime.
It helps my frizzy hair and helps detangle my hair without making it feel “stringy “ and weighed down.
Melissa N.
I love herbal essence because their products always have great scents. I always try to go back to herbal because it leaves me hair super soft and shiny.
Anne D.
I always go back to the original one in this particular shampoo and condirioner i love the smell and the soft hair it gives one of my all rime favorites
Kaylie Y.
I have really oily hair and I put conditioner in my hair then shampoo and using this method my hair was never greesy till at least a day after washing.
Gabriela L.
bakersfield
i love this conditione its smells so good , it leaves your hair so silky and smooth! i have to use dandruff shampoo so i don't use this one very often!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?