BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Michelle R.
Well, it is good when i apply it on my hair, you feel it soft and smells good, but at the moment my hair is drying, it’s getting so frizzy (my hair is curly).
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
This product has such an amazing smell! I love it! I dont buy it as often because it is on the more expensive side for me but it is definitely worth the money!
Tiffany K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Herbal essences has always been among my favorite hair care products. It always smells great. This particular product was great to tame my static and flyaways.
Molly S.
My husband and I have tried a lot of herbal essence shampoos and conditioners and this is now by far our favorite shampoo & conditioner, can't live without it♡
Jenifer G.
I love the shine it gives me and body. It's a little heavy so my hair is greasy. My regular was discontinued so I'm using different brands to find one I like.
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
I've loved this stuff since the 90's. I grew up using it, and continue to use it all these years later. Most definitely will use this stuff when I'm older too
Crystal G.
We have used this conditioner on our hair for decades. It makes it easy to comb out long wet hair. I recommend it for everybody. A little goes a long way. (:
Kaylin L.
Love this conditioner! it smells amazing and reminds me of my childhood. It makes my hair so soft and keeps it from getting split ends fast which is awesome!
ERika P.
Love the scents and leaves my haor smelling so good. My hair feels clean after and very soft. I never worry about my hair being tangled after washing my hair
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
I live for this shampoo it smells so good been using this for over 10 years and i keep coming back keeps my hair soft and shiny no damaging tangles either .
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?