BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Rachel P.
I love the way this collection smells. The conditioner makes my hair feel amazing! I love getting ready and still smelling the long lasting fragrance. Great product.
carolyn v.
I absolutely adore the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner ♡. I have been using it for years and get so many compliments on my hair and the way it smells.
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
This stuff definitely works but if you have thick hair (I do ) it kinda makes it oily if you use to much but if you use too little it makes it very hard to brush
Shelly M.
Montgomery
These is my all time favorite hair cleansing and conditioning products. They provide the greatest softness and manageability. They make my hair feel healthy and hydrated without feeling weighed down. The smell is amazing too.
I love this for me and my girls, it's not my everyday conditioner, but it smells divine and it does make my hair feel soft without the build up feeling of some non expensive conditioners
jahlaya p.
Smells great, but takes a while to dry. It makes my hair smooth with no friz, this is a buy and buy and buy product. Didn't wash out my hair dye & not to pricey.
jessica b.
Castaic, CA
Love love love the smell of this. Been using this for years always leaves my hair so soft and shinny. I get bored and want to try something new but end up running back to this brand.
Yeani C.

Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
I love this conditioner. Its very hydrating smooths hair quite a bit. It smells amazing. Drugstore priced I use this all the time. Its my most used conditioner.
Michelle R.
Well, it is good when i apply it on my hair, you feel it soft and smells good, but at the moment my hair is drying, it’s getting so frizzy (my hair is curly).
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?