BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Omg!!! Totally buying another bottle of this!! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a while but I was in need of conditioner and I decided to get this. The first time I used it I fell in love!!! Not only did it smell freaking amazing but it left my hair soft!! I'm picky about my conditioners since I don't like for my hair to feel weighed down but this didn't make it feel that way. Totally worth it
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Back in high school (15+years ago) this was all the rave! Everyone used (at some point or another) Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner! The pink bottle, I always used their "smooth" shampoo & conditioner. It smells amazing (hence the old commercials of a lady taking a shower, making funny, groaning noises, lmao)! I'd recommend it! #Nostalgic #fragrance #HerbalEssence #haircare #Influenster 😊
Tabitha M.
I LOVE this conditioner!!! It smells sooo good and it keeps my hair feeling so soft. I really could use Herbal Essence conditioner all the time. The scents are just right for me. Love, love, Love.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
Old but goodie conditioner. I don't think people realize how good this conditioner really is, I've started to read labels and this is a winner because it has hydrolyzed wheat protein which is good for your hair. I don't have a oily or dry scalp and my hair loves it and let's not forget the scent amazing. Definitely good for people who have curly hair my texture is 3b. And my hair loves it, gives it amazing slip in the shower.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
I’ve been using and around Herbal Essences since I was born. This iconic scent just brings back childhood and stealing my mom’s hair products. I love the smell obviously and it makes my hair feel smooth and look healthy.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
Conditioners usually smell bad to me. They normally don’t smell like the shampoo that goes with it. I tend to buy herbal essence because it keeps my hair smelling so good after! I love it.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
I love this conditioner the packaging is so cute it's worth every penny it works super good on your hair and conditions your hair very good at hydrates your skull it's so good I love this it make if you have curly hair this is a conditioner for you because it will make your hair so soft I can't stress anymore about it I totally recommend
Amy M.
Perry
This only gets a two star rating from me because I had an allergic reaction to it that resulted in a nasty breakout. That sucks, because I did like this shampoo and conditioner.
Rachel M.
Love herbal essences. They have an amazing line of products and scents to choose from and they never disappoint me. Usually can score coupons in the flyer and get a great deal.
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
the best conditioner! I   have been using this forever and it makes my hair so smooth and healthy and it smells amazing! You can buy it at any drug store, target, walmart etc, and its every inexpensive. Herbal Essences also has serval others for various hair types etc. Would recommend to anyone!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?