BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
I always have loved the way these make your hair smell. The conditioner is pretty good. I think it's more about the smell than the nourishment that it provides towards your hair.
Julia L.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this the conditioner and the shampoo. I've used this since I was little. It really keeps my hair soft and smelling good one of my favorite hair products.
Mallory M.
The original is the best I love most all the different herbals but this one is just original and I love it ...I don't necessarily pick one for hair type I go for the smell
Shawanza L.
Roberta
In love!!!! This product leaves my hair feeling amazingly silky and healthy looking! Let's not talk about the smell!! Ohhhhhh its wonderful!!!!!! I love this product!!
Nayeli M.
Hanover Park, IL
It literally leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells great once it dries! I recommend using a little every time because with this product a little goes a long way!
Sonia P.
This leaves my hair smelling so floral until the next wash. I used to use this when I was little, & the fact that they brought it back makes me so happy. I love it.
Rachel P.
I love the way this collection smells. The conditioner makes my hair feel amazing! I love getting ready and still smelling the long lasting fragrance. Great product.
carolyn v.
I absolutely adore the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner ♡. I have been using it for years and get so many compliments on my hair and the way it smells.
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
This stuff definitely works but if you have thick hair (I do ) it kinda makes it oily if you use to much but if you use too little it makes it very hard to brush
Shelly M.
Montgomery
These is my all time favorite hair cleansing and conditioning products. They provide the greatest softness and manageability. They make my hair feel healthy and hydrated without feeling weighed down. The smell is amazing too.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?