BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Herbal essences makes the best smelling hair products in my opinion. This conditioner makes my hair smell SO good and it also makes it very soft. I've been using this conditioner for a few years now and I can't get enough.
I usually would get a different brand every time I would run out of shampoo and conditioner but when I came across this herbal essences it was life changing! and I absolutely love this brand!
angelina q.
Woodbridge, VA
This smells so good and makes my hair so soft. My daughter and I love it. My hair has been bleached and felt a little dry so I used this and I can definitely tell there is a difference.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love Herbal Essences in general, but this is my favorite. The scent is great, and I don't have any split ends at all when I use this with the shampoo. Also the packaging is really pretty
Sarah C.
I love this shampoo. But I don't get many uses out of a single bottle because I have super long thick hair. I usually only coat the scalp and the tips. And still its an amazing conditioner.
Alexa H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Love this conditioner. We buy it at the grocery store. It doesn't break the bank. And I feel comfortable using it on my 4 year old daughter's waist-length hair as well as my own long hair.
Missee L.
New Tazewell, TN
This a fantastic smelling product & the scent stays in your hair. It works ok as a conditioner but it's not one that I generally purchase. It's pretty good for a drugstore brand product.
mikala z.
Goffstown, NH
I use this Herbal Essences Conditioner Smooth Collection with the matching shampoo all the time. It smells amazing and makes my hair smooth. The largest bottle was not very pricey.
Roeni A.
This is fabulous I have extremely curly hair and I usually need an over abundance of product to deranged but with this I only need about two quarter sizes to condition my whole head
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Got so excited that they brought this back it reminds me of childhood. Those old commercials were hilarious
Anyways the smell of this is amazing!!!
Has your hair smelling like flowers
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?