BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Beatriz G.
Milton, MA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Both shampoo and conditioner have amazing smell! The conditioner (as the shampoo) is easy to find, cheap and does the job. You don't have to use a lot to get the best of it and after shower my hair doesn't feel heavy and greasy. Very recommend it.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Thank you so much herbal essence for always bringing us quality products like you do. This line of hair care products will always be my favorite because it brings back such great memories of the first time I used it.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This conditioner with extracts of wild rose, jojoba and vitamin Edeja my shiny, soft and silky hair. Pamper yourself, enjoy the perfume and lose yourself in the botanical pleasure of this rich conditioner
Miriam D.
Durham , NC
Love this conditioner! I used to use this conditioner as a kid, I still use it because it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and smelling great! I have ringlet curls, but it works for all curl types. Hope this helps
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
When I was younger I was obsessed with this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. It smells amazing. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my curls and makes my hair dry, frizzy, and unmanageable.
It makes my hair really soft and smooth and silky and it takes out knots really we'll but you have to let the conditionar soak for a little bit. It doesn't work well if you use it to get out smell or knots like after you got done milking or barn chores but otherwise it's good.
Krysta D.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This is my all time favorite conditioner! The smell, first of all, is amazing and lasts for awhile. The result of my hair afterwards was also great. My hair was silky and soft and nice to touch.
Marcie S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner. I had not used it in a long time, but found it at one of my local stores and picked both the shampoo and conditioner up quickly. Great products.
I love the smell of this conditioner ! It works great for my hair which is straight and thick. It's also color treated so my hair is dry but the conditioner makes my hair nice and smooth. :)
Laury T.
Axton, VA
Herbal essences makes the best smelling hair products in my opinion. This conditioner makes my hair smell SO good and it also makes it very soft. I've been using this conditioner for a few years now and I can't get enough.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?