BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
This product makes my hair feel and smell amazing, but for the past few months, has given me OUTRAGEOUS scalp problems. I was breaking out everywhere with painful pimples on my head, and once I stopped using it, they reduced almost instantly.
Malarie G.
Ennis, TX
I'm using this right now and the smell lasts on my hair all day long !!! My hair is really soft and this conditioner makes my hair shiny and smooth I love it! I use it every time I get in the shower ! Wouldn't choose any other conditioner
Hayli H.
Love Herbal Essences conditioner. Only a small amount needed to get the job done leaving silky hair. Very affordable an long lasting. Keeps your hair conditioned bit doesn't leave your scalp feeling oily
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I am so excited that they continued making this shampoo conditioner again. It makes me feel like a middle schooler. I love the smell and how squeaky clean it makes my hair feel.
Stephanie E.
Love love love this conditioner! I usually stick with things i can get when i do my grocery shopping and this brand has always been a favorite. Love their quality and the scent.
shareen s.
I love the vintage 90's Herbal Essence bottles, the scent is still the same and smells great, unfortunately the smell doesn't last as long as i would like..the conditioner is light and non greasy or heavy and has a lovely floral scent.
Heather P.
brooklyn, NY
Love this, reminds me of the old herbal essences, although I do find it leaves a little bit of residue. it smells great & is sulfate & paraben free though which is great
Crystal L.
I love Herbal Essence!! My hair always smells so good! The smell lasts in my hair for long time, days if I go longer in between washes! I would recommend it for sure! I'm always satisfied after washes!!
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
This conditioner smells amazing and there is so much slip with it I can easily detangle my hair. I used it as a co wash and it worked perfectly. Definitely a keeper.
Joanne H.
I just saw that they brought this back not too long ago and I am SO happy they did! This smells so amazing and it always does such a great job on my hair. I love that there is no greasy feeling or slippery reside left behind.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?