BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Rosy C.
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my daughters hair and mine. Even my husband wants to use it instead of his it relaxes us while taking a shower and the scent stays with you even after your hair is dry.
Maira A.
Hanford, CA
Love the way this conditioner smells and the way that it leaves my hair! I brush my hair in the shower while having this in my hair and it leave my hair smelling good and tangle free! Definitely recommend!
Kara M.
I used this shampoo and conditioner growing up and I was super excited when the company brought it back. still love the way it smells and the way my hair feels. I hope it stays around for a long time hahaha.
Mara T.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product and I have use this for almost 12 years is great is affordable and is the best for your hair
I used other brands and different brands but is this is my favorite I will use this forever
Jessica S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I have natural kinky, coily hair so I need a conditioner that leaves my hair feeling soft and luscious but not stripped. I tried this product and I can say that it worked pretty well. It left my hair smelling amazing but didn't leave it as soft or as manageable as I would have liked. Probably works better for straighter hair textures.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I really like this brand I like the smell and all their productos it helps me a lot my problem with it is that I have colorful hair and this takes all the color away that's why I stop using it , but I recomend it's good and it has a good price and like I said smells pretty good
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This conditioner smells amazing and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I use it along with the smooth collection shampoo. It's made my thick hair so much easier to manage.

I received this conditioner free for testing purposes.
Monika M.
Modesto, CA
Made my hair smell and feel amazing! Great price point especially for such a big bottle. Lasts me a couple months too! Did feel that it wasn't supportive to my hair coloring, but all in all was an awesome product. (Purchased at Target)
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really enjoyed how this left my hair smelling good. It did work for smoothing and detangling my hair as well. For the price it goods. Overtime using both products I noticed my hair started feeling like straw and dry looking. So I had to switch up my shampoo and conditioner.
Rebecca S.
Red Oak, OK
This smells amazing! This smells like real flowers and the scent doesn't change!!! It keeps my hair soft for days and it keeps it smelling so nice. I love this product as a gift as well, because it is extremely affordable. I love this product and would recommend it to everyone!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not