BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Riverside
I've loved herbal essence since I was a little girl. The scent is amazing and I'm thrilled they came back the original scent. I try to not use it every time because it does cause build up.
Danyel M.
Trenton, OH
I love this conditioner. You have to put it only on the ends of your hair-- which is true of all conditioners. This scent reminds me of college and I adore this. I have thick, heavy hair and this is one of the best to keep me from being frizzy and I smell great.
Brittany F.
My everyday go to. only four stars because i find myself using a lot of conditioner more than a quarter size. so even though I'm getting the large size, which does last awhile, I'm using a lot more. but given it does work and conditions my hair very very good.
Kristy Q.
This makes my hair so soft and the smell is amazing! The sweet flowery scent is very pleasant. My whole family is happy to use this product which makes all of our hair smell and look great!
Bryanna H.
Dahlonega, GA
This is a classic! It has a great smell, it does not leave your hair greasy, and it helps with frizz control like no other. It is very affordable and can be used on basically any hair type. I swear by this conditioner, and I will continue to purchase and use.
Sarah R.
Flower Mound
Love this! It's affordable, smells nice in the shower and the scent lasts all day long. It makes my hair very soft without weighing it down and making it greasy. This is always my go to and for the price it's perfect!
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This shampoo smells amazing i loved it ! Its safe for colored hair and it leaves your hair so soft ! Its okay on the price not to cheap not to expensive its perfect ! Totally satisfied.
lise e.
Not only does this product condition your hair nicely but it leaves it smelling amazingly as well. Herbal Essences has always been one of my most trusted hair product because it leaves your hair feeling strong, smooth and healthy after you wash your hair.
Leslie P.
Phoenix
I love this conditioner. It keeps my hair smooth, smells great, plus gets the tangles out. My hair does not get greasy when using it. Walmart always has it on sale. I use it daily.
Ashley B.
Great smell and makes hair feel amazing! It is definitely affordable for basic needs and can use it every wash! You can get it at the local grocery store in the shampoo aisle and I would definitely buy again!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?