BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This shampoo smells amazing i loved it ! Its safe for colored hair and it leaves your hair so soft ! Its okay on the price not to cheap not to expensive its perfect ! Totally satisfied.
lise e.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Not only does this product condition your hair nicely but it leaves it smelling amazingly as well. Herbal Essences has always been one of my most trusted hair product because it leaves your hair feeling strong, smooth and healthy after you wash your hair.
Leslie P.
Phoenix
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this conditioner. It keeps my hair smooth, smells great, plus gets the tangles out. My hair does not get greasy when using it. Walmart always has it on sale. I use it daily.
Ashley B.
Great smell and makes hair feel amazing! It is definitely affordable for basic needs and can use it every wash! You can get it at the local grocery store in the shampoo aisle and I would definitely buy again!
Geraldine M.
I absolutely love this conditioner so much. Not only does it smell great, but it also deeply moisturizes and conditions your hair.
Leaves hair feeling soft to the touch all day long!
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I'm so happy they brought this back! I missed having this duo in my bathroom. This stuff smells so lovely and leaves your hair so soft and smooth. It's also a great inexpensive price. Gotta love good quality hair care products for a good price.
Natalie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I switch off on a lot of hair products but I always find myself coming back to this because the smell is very long lasting, and moisturizing. It really helps with damaged hair and the packaging is beautiful.
Keegan D.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Just bought this and its matching shampoo. I'm in love! The smell is long lasting and fantastic. I'm very happy. I will have to try other herbal essence products. My hair is so soft and manageable today :)
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This product makes my hair feel and smell amazing, but for the past few months, has given me OUTRAGEOUS scalp problems. I was breaking out everywhere with painful pimples on my head, and once I stopped using it, they reduced almost instantly.
Hayli H.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Love Herbal Essences conditioner. Only a small amount needed to get the job done leaving silky hair. Very affordable an long lasting. Keeps your hair conditioned bit doesn't leave your scalp feeling oily
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?