BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...7 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Smells amazing and works really good! I like the conditioner so much. Doesn't leave the hair oily. It's stays silky smooth ! Very affordable at any store and not just the conditioner the shampoo too! It's simply amazing.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love This Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner! I have curly hair and it definitely smooths it out and smells amazing! I love how it's super affordable and can be found almost anywhere, I recommend to everyone!
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
This conditioner is one my old favorite since I was a child. I am glad that it is still in the market. It smells like roses and it make my hair feel smooth. The only thing is that I have curly hair and it does not help with my curls, but other than that it is a good conditioner. The price is good too!
Angela A.
One of my favorites! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The scent is kind of fruity or flowery, but it isn't overpowering at all! I use this pretty frequently and am extremely satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone!
Alyssa V.
My mother recently just purchased both the conditioner and Shampoo and I honestly love it, I have a very dry scalp and I think this product is helping minimize that. It also smells amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel heavy, definitely a steal.
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
I used to use this certain type of conditioner from Herbal Essences and then they discontinued it for awhile, Im really glad they started selling again! Personally this is the best scent they've made and it makes my hair soft:-) I recommend this to anybody who's hair tangles easily, it really helps untangle your knots.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
Pricier than other options in the very same aisle. It makes my hair feel smooth in the shower and has a nice scent, but the softness doesn't last once my hair is dry. I grew up using it, but switched to Pantene when my mom did and we prefer that much more unfortunately. This is nostalgic for me
Edna Y.
I love herbal essences because the bottle itself is so cute. Overall I liked this product. It's not one of my favorites because I feel like it doesn't do much for my hair but just as a normal wash it's great!
Anika T.
Las Vegas, NV
I am currently using this product and I must say I LOVE the scent from this conditioner. Usually when I wash my hair, the scent will only stay there for the first couple of hours. This one in contrast lasts pretty much the whole day. Your hair is left not only smooth, but smelling fresh.
Angie C.
De Soto
If found this product by accident. I was kook8ng for a conditioner that makes my hair soft, i have really fuzzy hair and this product helps tame my hair and makes it so soft, its unbelievable!!!! I wiuld use this everyday if i had it more often!!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not