BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Lindsay B.
I have very fine hair that is get pretty frizzy. A lot of shampoos and conditioners make my hair greasy but not this one! It has a great (sweet) smell and cleans very well. I can go about 2 days without washing and or using dry shampoo. Very satisfied with this product just like most herbal essences products.
Abby W.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this shampoo and conditioner duo because it smells sooooo good! It doesn't make my hair the softest though, so sometimes hair can be hard to manage (tangles, hard to pull up into pony tail)
Julia L.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love the way this smells. it makes me hair really soft without making it greasy. I have alopecia so my hair volume is really low and this doesn't weigh it down . it makes it soft and manageable
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it this conditioner leaves my hair nice and solf my hair is natural curly but as soon as I put this my curls are easy to untangle i love this product it was great for me I will keep buying it all the time
Kelly R.
Saginaw, MI
My go to conditioner forever. I tend to branch out and try new ones, but I always come back to this one. It smells nice, doesn't weigh down my fine hair, and makes my hair noticeably softer.
Brittany F.
My everyday go to. only four stars because i find myself using a lot of conditioner more than a quarter size. so even though I'm getting the large size, which does last awhile, I'm using a lot more. but given it does work and conditions my hair very very good.
Danyel M.
Trenton, OH
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this conditioner. You have to put it only on the ends of your hair-- which is true of all conditioners. This scent reminds me of college and I adore this. I have thick, heavy hair and this is one of the best to keep me from being frizzy and I smell great.
Jessica P.
Riverside
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I've loved herbal essence since I was a little girl. The scent is amazing and I'm thrilled they came back the original scent. I try to not use it every time because it does cause build up.
Kristy Q.
This makes my hair so soft and the smell is amazing! The sweet flowery scent is very pleasant. My whole family is happy to use this product which makes all of our hair smell and look great!
Bryanna H.
Dahlonega, GA
This is a classic! It has a great smell, it does not leave your hair greasy, and it helps with frizz control like no other. It is very affordable and can be used on basically any hair type. I swear by this conditioner, and I will continue to purchase and use.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?