BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...7 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Favorite conditioner for my wild curly hair! It calms my hair and smells great perfectly paired with the shampoo. Definitely affordable can be found virtually anywhere. I think it is much better than suave or other affordable conditioners.
Aisley D.
I absolutely love herbal essence! This conditioner is amazing and makes your hair sooo soft! It smells amazing and the price is cheap and the container is huge! If you want soft hair that smells like heaven try this conditioner
Valerie A.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this conditioner. It makes your hair silky smooth and smells SO SO good. It is also very cheap compared to other brands. It has been on the market forever and there's a reason for it! Definitely recommend :)
katie h.
Troy, MO
Good smoothing conditioner from the drug store. I've purchased a few times and I love it for the price and the silky feeling it gives my hair. My hair is damaged and you can't tell after I use this product I highly recommend!
Deborah D.
Marrero, LA
I love herbal essences hello hydration shampoo and conditioner .These are the best I ever used for my virgin hair. They are so rich and thick and smell so wonderful.The smell is long lasting they make my hair soft and shine, I just love this produce. Now this is my holy grill for virgin hair, I just love it...
Anna S.
Just the smell
Alone sales me this product!
The price is perfect for the quality of the product.
It leaves hair very smooth and silky.
I buy this every so often, but have been using it for years.
And will continue to buy it.
Allison R.
River Ridge, LA
Lose this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. The scent is amazing and it lingers on your hair for a good bit. It also keeps my dry and unmanageable hair pretty soft and smooth. It fairly inexpensive as well.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this conditioner it smells amazing and really good for every type of hair really effective since I'm thick hair really smooths my hair and I got this free full size sample by BzzAgent really recommend everyone to try
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for a long time. It smells so good and makes my hair feel silly smooth and soft. It works great when paired with the shampoo in this same line. The price isn't bad and it works very well. This is something I will continue to buy for as long as they make it! I love this stuff!
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
I love they they came back out with this formula. It was my favorite back in the day, and I love the scents and it makes my hair soft and manageable. It didn't help with the frizz, but it doesn't make my hair greasy.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not