BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this conditioner it smells amazing and really good for every type of hair really effective since I'm thick hair really smooths my hair and I got this free full size sample by BzzAgent really recommend everyone to try
Allison R.
River ridge, LA
Lose this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. The scent is amazing and it lingers on your hair for a good bit. It also keeps my dry and unmanageable hair pretty soft and smooth. It fairly inexpensive as well.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
I love they they came back out with this formula. It was my favorite back in the day, and I love the scents and it makes my hair soft and manageable. It didn't help with the frizz, but it doesn't make my hair greasy.
Emily D.
Carol Stream, IL
This conditioner is an oldie but a Goldie for me. The classic rose scent will bring you back to your childhood. It also works wonders on the ends of your hair, leaving it smooth and frizz-free with a beautiful shine.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Smells amazing and works really good! I like the conditioner so much. Doesn't leave the hair oily. It's stays silky smooth ! Very affordable at any store and not just the conditioner the shampoo too! It's simply amazing.
Alyssa V.
My mother recently just purchased both the conditioner and Shampoo and I honestly love it, I have a very dry scalp and I think this product is helping minimize that. It also smells amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel heavy, definitely a steal.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love This Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner! I have curly hair and it definitely smooths it out and smells amazing! I love how it's super affordable and can be found almost anywhere, I recommend to everyone!
Angela A.
One of my favorites! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The scent is kind of fruity or flowery, but it isn't overpowering at all! I use this pretty frequently and am extremely satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone!
Angie C.
De Soto
If found this product by accident. I was kook8ng for a conditioner that makes my hair soft, i have really fuzzy hair and this product helps tame my hair and makes it so soft, its unbelievable!!!! I wiuld use this everyday if i had it more often!!
Anika T.
Las Vegas, NV
I am currently using this product and I must say I LOVE the scent from this conditioner. Usually when I wash my hair, the scent will only stay there for the first couple of hours. This one in contrast lasts pretty much the whole day. Your hair is left not only smooth, but smelling fresh.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?