BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love This Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner! I have curly hair and it definitely smooths it out and smells amazing! I love how it's super affordable and can be found almost anywhere, I recommend to everyone!
Angela A.
One of my favorites! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The scent is kind of fruity or flowery, but it isn't overpowering at all! I use this pretty frequently and am extremely satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone!
Angie C.
De Soto
If found this product by accident. I was kook8ng for a conditioner that makes my hair soft, i have really fuzzy hair and this product helps tame my hair and makes it so soft, its unbelievable!!!! I wiuld use this everyday if i had it more often!!
Anika T.
Las Vegas, NV
I am currently using this product and I must say I LOVE the scent from this conditioner. Usually when I wash my hair, the scent will only stay there for the first couple of hours. This one in contrast lasts pretty much the whole day. Your hair is left not only smooth, but smelling fresh.
Kara M.
I used this shampoo and conditioner growing up and I was super excited when the company brought it back. still love the way it smells and the way my hair feels. I hope it stays around for a long time hahaha.
Sara T.
Allendale, MI
This conditioner is one of my absolute favorites that I've ever used. Paired with the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection shampoo, your hair will look and feel amazing. Plus, when I use these products (which is nearly always), I always get so many compliments on how my hair shines and smells.
Rosy C.
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my daughters hair and mine. Even my husband wants to use it instead of his it relaxes us while taking a shower and the scent stays with you even after your hair is dry.
Cierra N.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This conditioner smells soo good. and the amount you get in the container lasts me a while. the smell lingers on your hair until the next wash and i always get compliments on it. makes my hair super smooth.
Maira A.
Hanford, CA
Love the way this conditioner smells and the way that it leaves my hair! I brush my hair in the shower while having this in my hair and it leave my hair smelling good and tangle free! Definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I have natural kinky, coily hair so I need a conditioner that leaves my hair feeling soft and luscious but not stripped. I tried this product and I can say that it worked pretty well. It left my hair smelling amazing but didn't leave it as soft or as manageable as I would have liked. Probably works better for straighter hair textures.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?