BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
eunique l.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smell of this classic herbal essences conditioner smells amazing but when it comes down to the results of what it does for your hair there really is no difference.It leaves your hair smelling nice but its cause of the heavy perfumes in it.If anything it makes your hair very dry and takes out all the natural oils because of the heavy perfumes in it.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a few years but received this complimentary and decided to give it a try.. I have long straight to wavy hair and it left it feeling so smooth and shiny! Not to mention, this bottle is huge and price is down right! This will last me a few months and I will definitely purchase once its done.
Amber C.
Moline, IL
This product is great. Smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling clean. I use this daily and have not had any issues with the product. The cost is average and it seems to work the best for me. I have not bought another product in about about a year.
S Y.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This did not work well for me. Something in the shampoo and conditioner makes my scalp feel very caked. I end up having a lot of flaking with an itchy scalp. I do have a more sensitive scalp so this product doesn't work well for me.
laura b.
Herbal essences is definitely my go to shampoo and conditioner specially the originals I grew up with this brand and I always try to try something new and I always come back to this brand I like the smell of it and it's not to harsh on the hair
Samantha P.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This "Smooth Collection Lisse" conditioner truly lives up to its name. This conditioner is great for hydrating dry, damaged hair. Aside from it's amazing smoothing properties, this conditioner leaves hair smelling delightful!
Augusta B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Between the scent, thick texture, and value of this conditioner, it is my absolute favorite conditioner in the world! Always leaves my hair smelling and feeling great-- it's weird, but people compliment me about my hair smelling good pretty often!
Angelique O.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I've been using herbal essences for years. It's really affordable & has so many good scents to choose from! I have black hair & it's really damaged at the ends so I love this conditioner to use at the ends of my hair & their shampoo for the added scent all over! Definitely recommend!
Stephanie A.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Smells really good and control my hair from getting frizzy. This conditioner also leave my hair so smooth and it's so easy to de tangle it. Gives me lots of volume and the smell lasts until my next wash. Very affordable but still Personally like tresemmè better.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Definitely been around for MANY years. I remember using this stuff as a kid lol. It's nothing special really .. it's a jelly like consistency which I don't love personally for a shampoo because I feel like it doesn't lather well, but it's cheap and smells nice
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?