BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Tabitha M.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I LOVE this conditioner!!! It smells sooo good and it keeps my hair feeling so soft. I really could use Herbal Essence conditioner all the time. The scents are just right for me. Love, love, Love.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
Conditioners usually smell bad to me. They normally don’t smell like the shampoo that goes with it. I tend to buy herbal essence because it keeps my hair smelling so good after! I love it.
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
One of the best conditioners I’ve used on my hair hands down. My hair used to be dry and crunchy and I started to change my routine and invest in other products. I did a few researching on my own and I decided that I’d try this out. Best decision I ever made. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth with an amazing shine and leaves it smelling like flowers.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner since high school ! It does everything I want it to do . It leaves my hair shiny and smelling super good . It’s super girly and fruity !
Noemi A.
Albert Lea, MN
I love this conditioner the packaging is so cute it's worth every penny it works super good on your hair and conditions your hair very good at hydrates your skull it's so good I love this it make if you have curly hair this is a conditioner for you because it will make your hair so soft I can't stress anymore about it I totally recommend
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner
This conditioner is a throw back! Second choice if i dont have my bed head smells amazing and leaves hair nice and smooth
ari e.
Wasilla
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This stuff smells so good! I pair w/ the shampoo and it makes my hair so smooth and the smell lasts a while after the shower! Leaves my hair semi hydrated also, pretty satisfied
Karina L.
Herbal Essence is an oldie but a goodie. I love the smell and how smooth it makes my hair feel. I don’t but it often, but when I do, I’m reminded of how much I like it.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Smells great! I use this while I'm traveling. Wouldn't recommend for daily use as its just your average drugstore shampoo but good for traveling and over night stays.
Kimberly S.
Laredo, TX
Other than this conditioner smelling so pretty. This product works great. I️ have curly hair and it’s a little dry from the tips but this makes my hair soft and smooth and you don’t have to apply a lot. A little goes a long way! Plus the shampoo works just as great! And for a great price!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?