BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Tamara O.
I love this brand! Their products are great for every hair type especially is you have dry, kinky hair! And it's affordable! Somewhat. But it comes just as you see it! I tend to recommend this to anyone coming over to the house since my hairs so soft thanks to this product!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I really like what this conditioner does for my hair. I have very fine hair and it doesn't leave it too thick or greasy. It is a very natural conditioner. I also really like the smell of it. It doesn't smell too over the top but it also smells amazing. There aren't that many uses in this small bottle for someone with long hair but it was one of the better conditioners I've used.
Daisy M.
Beardstown , Il
After completely frying my hair I didn't know what I was gonna do to get it back to its soft texture I was desperate so after finding this that wasn't even expensive and lasts for a long time it absolutely helped me get back to my smooth hair. It's amazing!
Ashley R.
Love the smell of this conditioner. Not going to lie, every time i use this brand i always sing the little commercial jingle. I love that the conditioner is pink. Pink is one of my favorite colors so it brings attention to my eye when searching for a product.
Melissa F.
I am so glad they brought this product back after so many years!! I used this when I was a lot younger and just recently started using it again in the past year when I saw it back in store. It smells great, which keeps my hair smelling amazing all day long. It washes out my roots perfectly, and the conditioner makers my hair extremely smooth with no tangles
Alexis G.
Damariscotta, ME
I absolutely love this conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling healthy and hydrated but not greasy. Also the smell is lovely and it actually stays in your hair after you rinse it out which is a plus. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with breaking out while using this product.
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
I love this product so much I got the larger bottle. Its always a product I keep on hand and it works extremely well on my dry and frizzy hair. It also smells amazing, I weirdly get complimented on how my hair smells frequently when I use this conditioner!
Mari I.

I wanted something that would restore moisture back in my hair but without adding a lot of build up. My hair looks and feels healthy and i get compliments on how great it smells all the time. I repeatedly buy this product and wouldn't use anything else.
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
AMAZING CONDITIONER! This works so well for dry hair. I used it a lot when my hair was chemically treated and dyed. It works so well as a deep conditioner as well, I would put it on and let it soak in for about an hour and my hair would be so soft after.
Nicole L.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I have curly tangled hair and i cant use products without slip but this product has alot. It's very creamy and smells great! Not to mention it lasted a pretty decent time using it almost every day. I love the way my hair looks after. My curls are super bouncy, formed, and shiny. The only down side is my hair gets use to it but thats a personal issue and would probably be fine for long term use on other peoples hair.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?