BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
I love this product so much I got the larger bottle. Its always a product I keep on hand and it works extremely well on my dry and frizzy hair. It also smells amazing, I weirdly get complimented on how my hair smells frequently when I use this conditioner!
Nicole L.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I have curly tangled hair and i cant use products without slip but this product has alot. It's very creamy and smells great! Not to mention it lasted a pretty decent time using it almost every day. I love the way my hair looks after. My curls are super bouncy, formed, and shiny. The only down side is my hair gets use to it but thats a personal issue and would probably be fine for long term use on other peoples hair.
Mari I.

I wanted something that would restore moisture back in my hair but without adding a lot of build up. My hair looks and feels healthy and i get compliments on how great it smells all the time. I repeatedly buy this product and wouldn't use anything else.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Amazing smell!!! Your hair will smell amazing a day!! Extremely great value!! I love herbal essences! They make quality products! I color my hair and found I could no longer use the product and I wasn't to happy with there color shield shampoo/conditioner
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
AMAZING CONDITIONER! This works so well for dry hair. I used it a lot when my hair was chemically treated and dyed. It works so well as a deep conditioner as well, I would put it on and let it soak in for about an hour and my hair would be so soft after.
eunique l.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smell of this classic herbal essences conditioner smells amazing but when it comes down to the results of what it does for your hair there really is no difference.It leaves your hair smelling nice but its cause of the heavy perfumes in it.If anything it makes your hair very dry and takes out all the natural oils because of the heavy perfumes in it.
S Y.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This did not work well for me. Something in the shampoo and conditioner makes my scalp feel very caked. I end up having a lot of flaking with an itchy scalp. I do have a more sensitive scalp so this product doesn't work well for me.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a few years but received this complimentary and decided to give it a try.. I have long straight to wavy hair and it left it feeling so smooth and shiny! Not to mention, this bottle is huge and price is down right! This will last me a few months and I will definitely purchase once its done.
Amber C.
Moline, IL
This product is great. Smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling clean. I use this daily and have not had any issues with the product. The cost is average and it seems to work the best for me. I have not bought another product in about about a year.
Samantha P.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This "Smooth Collection Lisse" conditioner truly lives up to its name. This conditioner is great for hydrating dry, damaged hair. Aside from it's amazing smoothing properties, this conditioner leaves hair smelling delightful!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?