BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
This condition has been a favorite of mine for many years!!!! The scent is long lasting and smells amazing good, like sweet clean hair that is very touchably soft, and definitely makes my hair always feel super clean. There never feels like there's any residue buildup. I highly recommend it, especially for the price point, it makes it definitely worth buying in my opinion.
Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA
It has alcohol so that's a minus two stars. Alcohol just dries my hair even more so therefore I don't like this product. Maybe others might but that's my personal experience. They sell this anywhere so don't worry
Lauren H.
Hickory Hills, IL
i love, love, love herbal essence! the original herbal essence scent is my absolute favorite. i love herbal essence shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray. i would also love to try herbal essence dry shampoo.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I love when companies bring back an old favorite, even after their new concept and bottle designs have taken place. This particular collection came in the same type of bottle when I was growing up. This was considered "fancy" shampoo & conditioner in my home. It smelled amazing and did it's job. Since the product has made it's return, I found it at the store and popped open the cap to smell it.. and it smelled just as I had remembered all those years ago. This makes me sooo happy. Thank you Herbal Essences!!
Karen G.
I am giving this product five starts, but if I could I would give it a thousand! First, the price will kind of scare you off because let's be real, it's a bit pricey, but it's worth the 8 bucks! It leaves your hair manageable, slick, shiny, and smelling like a tropical island! Whenever I'm at Traget or CVS I make sure to buy myself this conditioner along with the shampoo!
ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
This entire collection smells amazing and leaves my hair with an amazing scent last at least 2 day. Very affordable depending on where you purchase. focuses on conditioning your hair very satisfied
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
I have an asian hair which are thick and straight.
This product has 0 percent silicon so it is very good for our hair and skin.
I read the article about the hair products those have silicon inside and since then I try to avoid the products those have silicon.
The smell of it is really nice, flowery:)
I use this product both shampoo and conditioner.
My hair looks nice and smells good all the time.
I highly recommend it!
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got a free sample of this from Influenster! I'm already in love with this product! It smells amazing and I love the way it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that was looking for an affordable, new conditioner!
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
I was really lucky and got this (along with the shampoo) in a voxbox and I just love it! It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking -- you guessed it -- smooth! No frizz! My hair isn't as shiny with this as it used to be but its not dull either and it's really manageable. I like that the pump gives a consistent (and appropriate) amount of product each time. Great all around!
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I leave this in my hair for the majority of my shower. Through my body wash, shaving, face washing and then I wash it out. My hair is so smooth afterwards and I feel that's what really locks in the smell! Love love love this. I always try to use different shampoos and conditioners but I always find myself coming back to these
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back