BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Missy K.
Moline, IL
I'm so glad they gave us back this classic! I grew up with my mom using this and it reminds me of childhood. Price is amazing, works great on my hair and the scent lasts a few days :) love love love this
Sparkle S.
This is the conditioner I used to use hats ago when I was a young girl and I don't know why I stopped because it worked great on my hair and it leaves a wonderful smell
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
This is probably my favorite smell of any shampoo i have ever used. The smell lasts a very long time and makes my hair super clean and shiny without weighing it down.
Rosa M.
Burien, WA
We've been using this since we were little, when they came back of course we began to purchase again! Leaves our hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells sooo good!
andy p.
I am not to put many things in the hair but I try everything I tried in salons and I go very bn in the moment when I put it I feel the need of hair of lack of product
Lauren J.
I have used herbal essences for over 10 years and have always loved these products. Great long lasting flowery scent. Always recommend this for long smooth hair.
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I will never change these! It leaves a great lasting smell, gives shine and smoothness to the hair, it's unbelievable what this conditioner does with my hair. My hair is really thick, long and frizzy, it was hard for me to find something that would keep my hair shinny, straight and smelly, moreover, this conditioner was the solution to my complicated hair! 💁🏻
Ema D.
Radcliff
This works amazing! It never took any of the color out of my hair, since I dye it very often. My only concern is sometimes it gets chunky? But adding a little water does the trick.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is a good conditioner that's a great price. This is a brand i know and trust. I have bought this product several times and would buy it again in the future. I am satisfied by it and would recommend it.
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this in my voxbox. I have used this conditioner and shampoo since I was a kid since it was one of the only brands my parents would buy. It is good for finer hair since it won't weigh it down. I use mostly high end shampoos that costs four times more, but this is an old faithful for me. I highly recommend it!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back