BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
I never tried this I don’t even know why I reviewing this lmao. But I rate it a one star because I never tried this. I gave super curly hair and I like suave lol. I don’t know what else to say lol
Sandra C.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this herbal essences shampoo!!! I love the smell it gives off. It's long lasting especially since I have long hair. It at a good price very affordable. I am always satisfied with this brand!!
evelina g.
One of the original scents in the line this is always a must love the rosey smell leaves your hair soft and smelling good would always get compliments on how my hair would smell good
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My go to drugstore shampoo for the past 14 years it smells AMAZING and leaves my oily scalp clean looking. My husband loves how long the smell last and the fact it's inexpensive.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I always come back to this conditioner. It's light and doesn't weigh down my thick hair, but also reduces frizz and makes my hair look sleek. It smells amazing and is very affordable. I love this product!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love rhe smell of this shampoo. Its a very fresh almost rosey smell. My hair needs a little more love than this shampoo can offer. I'll use a different conditioner if I use this shampoo.
Rachel M.
Love herbal essences. They have an amazing line of products and scents to choose from and they never disappoint me. Usually can score coupons in the flyer and get a great deal.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I would buy this for the smell alone. It’s smells amazing ! I also love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and it’s a great price. I also don’t have to use a lot of product!
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this shampoo and conditioner pair because they smell so incredibly amazing and the smell seems to last for a long time. It also is great at making my hair feel soft and nourished.
Amanda B.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
In Love With this smell, after I use this it leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing. But mostly for the shiny look not a good hair builder to help split ends or dryness.
Charl L.
Yay or nay?
Brianna A.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not so sure about using Herbal Essences. I feel like it'll damage my hair, or not strengthen me hair. Any ideas about this shampoo and conditioner??
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
I have looked for a drugstore, not too expensive, conditioner. And I was wondering, does this help the hair feel stronger and more soft?
Does it makes your hair smell good ??
Virginia C.
Guayana, Bolivar
Alguien que me pueda decir cuales son sus beneficios y si ayuda a controlar/disminuir el frizz? 😞