BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Pam C.
GLADE PARK, CO
I have tried many other shampoos and conditioners, but I always go back to this one, it makes my hair feel so soft and look so healthy. Plus it smells like heaven!!
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
THIS MAKES MY HAIR SUPER SOFT! people also always tell me how nice my hair smells and it's all because of this shampoo/conditioner duo. It's also super affordable. I buy this every time I run out of it and I'll never use anything else.
Brea R.
Warminster
I use this product every day it smell deilous and love packing it is decent in price and washing and motorized my hair not to much not to little love this product
Lauren J.
I have used herbal essences for over 10 years and have always loved these products. Great long lasting flowery scent. Always recommend this for long smooth hair.
Ema D.
Radcliff
This works amazing! It never took any of the color out of my hair, since I dye it very often. My only concern is sometimes it gets chunky? But adding a little water does the trick.
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I will never change these! It leaves a great lasting smell, gives shine and smoothness to the hair, it's unbelievable what this conditioner does with my hair. My hair is really thick, long and frizzy, it was hard for me to find something that would keep my hair shinny, straight and smelly, moreover, this conditioner was the solution to my complicated hair! 💁🏻
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is a good conditioner that's a great price. This is a brand i know and trust. I have bought this product several times and would buy it again in the future. I am satisfied by it and would recommend it.
Brittany G.
Clearwater , FL
This has been my favorite conditioner for years. I love the smell and it really keeps my hair soft and smooth. The quality is incredible especially since it's so inexpensive
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Wow! This conditioner is amazing! I have a very coarse hair, and even the must expensive conditioners often don't do the trick. I've been using the Aussie 3-minute conditioner forever, but I Dunant found a conditioner that leaves my hair even smoother and softer than that. It smells lovely, too. My new favorite by far. Thanks, Influenster, for giving the chance to try this!
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
I love this conditioner leaves my hair smooth and silky. Best for dry scalp I have colored hair and it works just as good as any coloring shampoo and conditioner. I'm very satisfied with this product I have been using it since I was a teenager love it wouldn't change it
Briana S.
San Antonio , TX
How effective is this on curly hair?
I wan't try this shampoo but some shampoos make me have dandruff, some bad experience about it?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Is this good?  I been wanting to try it
How can you get iT ?
Camila H.
Santa barbara, California
I look for one conditioner what help me with the smell of my hair. I like that my friends boys say oh cami you smell good. This is the option?