BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
andy p.
I am not to put many things in the hair but I try everything I tried in salons and I go very bn in the moment when I put it I feel the need of hair of lack of product
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
We've been using this since we were little, when they came back of course we began to purchase again! Leaves our hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells sooo good!
Erica R.
I have thick dry hair and this conditioner leaves my hair so soft and shine the smell is amazing it really is amazing this is definitely my new favorite conditioner
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
I have tried many other shampoos and conditioners, but I always go back to this one, it makes my hair feel so soft and look so healthy. Plus it smells like heaven!!
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
THIS MAKES MY HAIR SUPER SOFT! people also always tell me how nice my hair smells and it's all because of this shampoo/conditioner duo. It's also super affordable. I buy this every time I run out of it and I'll never use anything else.
Brea R.
Warminster
I use this product every day it smell deilous and love packing it is decent in price and washing and motorized my hair not to much not to little love this product
Lauren J.
I have used herbal essences for over 10 years and have always loved these products. Great long lasting flowery scent. Always recommend this for long smooth hair.
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I will never change these! It leaves a great lasting smell, gives shine and smoothness to the hair, it's unbelievable what this conditioner does with my hair. My hair is really thick, long and frizzy, it was hard for me to find something that would keep my hair shinny, straight and smelly, moreover, this conditioner was the solution to my complicated hair! 💁🏻
Ema D.
Radcliff
This works amazing! It never took any of the color out of my hair, since I dye it very often. My only concern is sometimes it gets chunky? But adding a little water does the trick.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is a good conditioner that's a great price. This is a brand i know and trust. I have bought this product several times and would buy it again in the future. I am satisfied by it and would recommend it.
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Does it reallly leave your hair soft? Im sure itd smells good but does it really work?
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?
Caitlin M.
Seaford, DE
As weird as it sounds, ive never tried this brand. Does it suds up alot? I hateit when hair wash doesnt foam up. I just feel cleaner lol
Sophia N.
Hillsborough, NC
I want to try this shampoo but didn't want to buy it without knowing what the texture is like!