BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Erica R.
I have thick dry hair and this conditioner leaves my hair so soft and shine the smell is amazing it really is amazing this is definitely my new favorite conditioner
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
THIS MAKES MY HAIR SUPER SOFT! people also always tell me how nice my hair smells and it's all because of this shampoo/conditioner duo. It's also super affordable. I buy this every time I run out of it and I'll never use anything else.
Brea R.
Warminster
I use this product every day it smell deilous and love packing it is decent in price and washing and motorized my hair not to much not to little love this product
Lauren J.
I have used herbal essences for over 10 years and have always loved these products. Great long lasting flowery scent. Always recommend this for long smooth hair.
Ema D.
Radcliff
This works amazing! It never took any of the color out of my hair, since I dye it very often. My only concern is sometimes it gets chunky? But adding a little water does the trick.
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I will never change these! It leaves a great lasting smell, gives shine and smoothness to the hair, it's unbelievable what this conditioner does with my hair. My hair is really thick, long and frizzy, it was hard for me to find something that would keep my hair shinny, straight and smelly, moreover, this conditioner was the solution to my complicated hair! 💁🏻
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is a good conditioner that's a great price. This is a brand i know and trust. I have bought this product several times and would buy it again in the future. I am satisfied by it and would recommend it.
Brittany G.
Clearwater , FL
This has been my favorite conditioner for years. I love the smell and it really keeps my hair soft and smooth. The quality is incredible especially since it's so inexpensive
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this in my voxbox. I have used this conditioner and shampoo since I was a kid since it was one of the only brands my parents would buy. It is good for finer hair since it won't weigh it down. I use mostly high end shampoos that costs four times more, but this is an old faithful for me. I highly recommend it!
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Wow! This conditioner is amazing! I have a very coarse hair, and even the must expensive conditioners often don't do the trick. I've been using the Aussie 3-minute conditioner forever, but I Dunant found a conditioner that leaves my hair even smoother and softer than that. It smells lovely, too. My new favorite by far. Thanks, Influenster, for giving the chance to try this!
Julian S.
Ukiah
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner Is this Conditioner Concentrated meaning does a little go a long way because I use so much Conditioner on my curly hair?