BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Herbal essences reminds me of my youth. Everytime I want to remember this i pick up Herbal Essences. It also helps that they make good products that smell good at a reasonable price. I have fine hair that is naturally straight and is color treated. But just bc I have easy hair to manage doesn't mean I use just any hair product. I am one to always use hair masks, but I like using this on days I am too lazy to use a hair mask and find it leaves it nice and soft and not heavy and greasy. Because with hair like mine it is easy for it to fall flat. But this product works for me and smells super nice while doing so.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Absolutely love this product! I love the smell, the way my hair feels and looks afterwards. I would highly recommend for everyone. It's affordable, I have dry scalp and makes it feel a lot better. I love this product
Sandra C.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this herbal essences shampoo!!! I love the smell it gives off. It's long lasting especially since I have long hair. It at a good price very affordable. I am always satisfied with this brand!!
evelina g.
One of the original scents in the line this is always a must love the rosey smell leaves your hair soft and smelling good would always get compliments on how my hair would smell good
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My go to drugstore shampoo for the past 14 years it smells AMAZING and leaves my oily scalp clean looking. My husband loves how long the smell last and the fact it's inexpensive.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love rhe smell of this shampoo. Its a very fresh almost rosey smell. My hair needs a little more love than this shampoo can offer. I'll use a different conditioner if I use this shampoo.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I always come back to this conditioner. It's light and doesn't weigh down my thick hair, but also reduces frizz and makes my hair look sleek. It smells amazing and is very affordable. I love this product!
Rachel M.
Fall river, MA
Love herbal essences. They have an amazing line of products and scents to choose from and they never disappoint me. Usually can score coupons in the flyer and get a great deal.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I would buy this for the smell alone. It’s smells amazing ! I also love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and it’s a great price. I also don’t have to use a lot of product!
Angelika S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner pair because they smell so incredibly amazing and the smell seems to last for a long time. It also is great at making my hair feel soft and nourished.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner does this brand have a sulfate free formula for the smooth collection?
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
does this leave your hair oily?