BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
This is always a go to product for me due to the price and how effective it is! My hair always looks so smooth and shiny thanks to this conditioner. Must have, and highly satisfied.
evelina g.
One of the original scents in the line this is always a must love the rosey smell leaves your hair soft and smelling good would always get compliments on how my hair would smell good
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My go to drugstore shampoo for the past 14 years it smells AMAZING and leaves my oily scalp clean looking. My husband loves how long the smell last and the fact it's inexpensive.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I always come back to this conditioner. It's light and doesn't weigh down my thick hair, but also reduces frizz and makes my hair look sleek. It smells amazing and is very affordable. I love this product!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love rhe smell of this shampoo. Its a very fresh almost rosey smell. My hair needs a little more love than this shampoo can offer. I'll use a different conditioner if I use this shampoo.
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner pair because they smell so incredibly amazing and the smell seems to last for a long time. It also is great at making my hair feel soft and nourished.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
I would buy this for the smell alone. It’s smells amazing ! I also love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and it’s a great price. I also don’t have to use a lot of product!
Amanda B.
In Love With this smell, after I use this it leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing. But mostly for the shiny look not a good hair builder to help split ends or dryness.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I did not like this product!! I have naturally straight long hair, this product did nothing but greasy and frizzy!! I would not recommend this to anyone!! Waste of money!! Read the ingredients before you purchase
Missy K.
Moline, IL
I'm so glad they gave us back this classic! I grew up with my mom using this and it reminds me of childhood. Price is amazing, works great on my hair and the scent lasts a few days :) love love love this
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back