BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Emily S.
 At the packaging is beautiful and it smells good it makes my hair very soft out of the shower it last a good amount of time the price is not too pricey I think the price is really good the only thing that I would change is that the ingredients are a little harsh I am very satisfied with this product
Sandra S.
 This product makes my hair feel so soft and make my hair smell so good and I would definitely by this product again and it is safe for color treated hair . I would definitely by this product for my dry scalp and I am super satisfied with this product
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner since high school ! It does everything I want it to do . It leaves my hair shiny and smelling super good . It’s super girly and fruity !
KEZIA O.
I will never get sick of this original rose-y scented shampoo and conditioner. I loveee that the scent lingers and it locks in moisture. My mom used this on me when I was a kid and I now use it on my daughter. Great price for a really great product.
Jessica B.
Sparks, NV
I have thick straight as a board hair that cannot ever retain a pretty smell. This conditioner leaves my hair not only smoother and softer but it smells amazing all day even longer.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
This affordable conditioner smells soooooo good! Buy it for the smell alone and you won’t regret it. The after product is good too. It results in my hair being more soft and silky.
Sandra C.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this herbal essences shampoo!!! I love the smell it gives off. It's long lasting especially since I have long hair. It at a good price very affordable. I am always satisfied with this brand!!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Herbal essences reminds me of my youth. Everytime I want to remember this i pick up Herbal Essences. It also helps that they make good products that smell good at a reasonable price. I have fine hair that is naturally straight and is color treated. But just bc I have easy hair to manage doesn't mean I use just any hair product. I am one to always use hair masks, but I like using this on days I am too lazy to use a hair mask and find it leaves it nice and soft and not heavy and greasy. Because with hair like mine it is easy for it to fall flat. But this product works for me and smells super nice while doing so.
Erin H.
Owensboro, KY
#Bloom Love the scent! Nostalgic smell. Wonderfully soft hair is a result of this. I don't need to use detangler. I love the way my hair feels and how great it smells! I am very satisfied with how much product I got for the price.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
This is always a go to product for me due to the price and how effective it is! My hair always looks so smooth and shiny thanks to this conditioner. Must have, and highly satisfied.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not