BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner pair because they smell so incredibly amazing and the smell seems to last for a long time. It also is great at making my hair feel soft and nourished.
Amanda B.
In Love With this smell, after I use this it leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing. But mostly for the shiny look not a good hair builder to help split ends or dryness.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I did not like this product!! I have naturally straight long hair, this product did nothing but greasy and frizzy!! I would not recommend this to anyone!! Waste of money!! Read the ingredients before you purchase
Kassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the only conditioners I use! The smell is indescribable! I love how smooth it makes my hair after I apply it! It leaves my curly hair feeling like soft smooth curls!
Missy K.
Moline, IL
I'm so glad they gave us back this classic! I grew up with my mom using this and it reminds me of childhood. Price is amazing, works great on my hair and the scent lasts a few days :) love love love this
Sparkle S.
This is the conditioner I used to use hats ago when I was a young girl and I don't know why I stopped because it worked great on my hair and it leaves a wonderful smell
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
This is probably my favorite smell of any shampoo i have ever used. The smell lasts a very long time and makes my hair super clean and shiny without weighing it down.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
We've been using this since we were little, when they came back of course we began to purchase again! Leaves our hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells sooo good!
andy p.
I am not to put many things in the hair but I try everything I tried in salons and I go very bn in the moment when I put it I feel the need of hair of lack of product
Pam C.
GLADE PARK, CO
I have tried many other shampoos and conditioners, but I always go back to this one, it makes my hair feel so soft and look so healthy. Plus it smells like heaven!!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?