BY HERBAL ESSENCES #62 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Erin H.
Owensboro , KY
#Bloom Love the scent! Nostalgic smell. Wonderfully soft hair is a result of this. I don't need to use detangler. I love the way my hair feels and how great it smells! I am very satisfied with how much product I got for the price.
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
I never tried this I don’t even know why I reviewing this lmao. But I rate it a one star because I never tried this. I gave super curly hair and I like suave lol. I don’t know what else to say lol
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Absolutely love this product! I love the smell, the way my hair feels and looks afterwards. I would highly recommend for everyone. It's affordable, I have dry scalp and makes it feel a lot better. I love this product
evelina g.
One of the original scents in the line this is always a must love the rosey smell leaves your hair soft and smelling good would always get compliments on how my hair would smell good
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My go to drugstore shampoo for the past 14 years it smells AMAZING and leaves my oily scalp clean looking. My husband loves how long the smell last and the fact it's inexpensive.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I always come back to this conditioner. It's light and doesn't weigh down my thick hair, but also reduces frizz and makes my hair look sleek. It smells amazing and is very affordable. I love this product!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love my hair i try taking the best care of it as much as i can this product helped allot when i would get out i would have soft straightish hair instead of tangles clumps also it smells great so its a win win.
Jamie L.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I would buy this for the smell alone. It’s smells amazing ! I also love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and it’s a great price. I also don’t have to use a lot of product!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating conditioner is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this shampoo and conditioner pair because they smell so incredibly amazing and the smell seems to last for a long time. It also is great at making my hair feel soft and nourished.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?