BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It has a really nice scent to it. Makes my hair smell so good for days. I have dry scalp and it works just fine. And it is safe on colored treated hair. Definitely satisfied.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I love the smell of this so much. It smells like roses and is light and girly. It made my hair feel really soft and not weighed down at all. My hair can get oily really fast with heavy products so this was really great.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
It works great for thin hair, however i have thick curly hair and it doesn't quite do the trick for me. The only way I could make it work was if i used a large amount and lathered it on viciously. I would not buy again.
Leanne C.
Really pleasant scent and lightweight in my hair. Not overpowering at all, but rather subtle. Also seemed to last a while, making it worth the price. I felt pretty satisfied with it, and plan to use it in the future.
Emily S.
 At the packaging is beautiful and it smells good it makes my hair very soft out of the shower it last a good amount of time the price is not too pricey I think the price is really good the only thing that I would change is that the ingredients are a little harsh I am very satisfied with this product
Telika S.
This is a classic my high school shampoo and conditioner this had my hair growing like wildflower honey!! It's very affordable and gets the job done. It targeted all of my hair concerns
Sandra S.
 This product makes my hair feel so soft and make my hair smell so good and I would definitely by this product again and it is safe for color treated hair . I would definitely by this product for my dry scalp and I am super satisfied with this product
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love rhe smell of this shampoo. Its a very fresh almost rosey smell. My hair needs a little more love than this shampoo can offer. I'll use a different conditioner if I use this shampoo.
KEZIA O.
I will never get sick of this original rose-y scented shampoo and conditioner. I loveee that the scent lingers and it locks in moisture. My mom used this on me when I was a kid and I now use it on my daughter. Great price for a really great product.
Erin H.
Owensboro , KY
#Bloom Love the scent! Nostalgic smell. Wonderfully soft hair is a result of this. I don't need to use detangler. I love the way my hair feels and how great it smells! I am very satisfied with how much product I got for the price.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?