BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
I remember using this shampoo when I was very young, then it was gone from shelves for a while. I noticed it back on shelves and everyone was talking about it around the time I was still in high-school. I am in College now and use it again. The scent is still the best of any shampoo I have tried. I really do think it smooths my hair. For a little background, I have brown, color treated, curly/wavy hair. After color treating my hair my hair texture changed drastically from nice defined curls to a frizzy mess. It has been changing back for the better with some treatments, but this shampoo has helped a lost with frizz. I noticed that even on rainier days, my hair was not a frizzy mess like usual. Instead I noticed soft touchable waves, and I have thick hair and a lot of it. I have been using is daily for a 1.5 weeks. I do wish it was more hydrating, but the complementing conditioner helps. I would love to see a sulfate free version.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
This stuff definitely makes my hair smooth, keeps it shiny & soft. I love the smell of all herbal essence products & this is my favorite one of them all! Worth the price, & it does what it say.
Flavia R.
I would always use this after I wash my hair. This makes my hair so soft& smells really great. I have been using this for the past few months & the scent are long lasting. I am very Satisfied.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It has a really nice scent to it. Makes my hair smell so good for days. I have dry scalp and it works just fine. And it is safe on colored treated hair. Definitely satisfied.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
It works great for thin hair, however i have thick curly hair and it doesn't quite do the trick for me. The only way I could make it work was if i used a large amount and lathered it on viciously. I would not buy again.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I love the smell of this so much. It smells like roses and is light and girly. It made my hair feel really soft and not weighed down at all. My hair can get oily really fast with heavy products so this was really great.
Emily S.
 At the packaging is beautiful and it smells good it makes my hair very soft out of the shower it last a good amount of time the price is not too pricey I think the price is really good the only thing that I would change is that the ingredients are a little harsh I am very satisfied with this product
Leanne C.
Really pleasant scent and lightweight in my hair. Not overpowering at all, but rather subtle. Also seemed to last a while, making it worth the price. I felt pretty satisfied with it, and plan to use it in the future.
Telika S.
This is a classic my high school shampoo and conditioner this had my hair growing like wildflower honey!! It's very affordable and gets the job done. It targeted all of my hair concerns
Sandra S.
 This product makes my hair feel so soft and make my hair smell so good and I would definitely by this product again and it is safe for color treated hair . I would definitely by this product for my dry scalp and I am super satisfied with this product
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?