BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
cinthya c.
No tengo mucho que decir este shampoo es muy buen me encanta como me queda el pelo como se siente suave y huele bien Rico mi pelo y antes tenía mucho freeze pero hoy se me ve y siente muy bien el pelo me encanta
Cora B.
lowell mi
Leaves my hair feeling clean and not oily, I think it is affordable when it is on sale. It is comparable to other alternatives and it leaves my hair smelling good all day . I am satisfied with my purchase.
Parissa R.
I don’t know why but herbal essence products do not really work that much on my hair. The shampoo works fine but the conditioner never really moisturizes my hair which is a key component in winning me over
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. I have very thick, frizzy hair, but this helps keep it at bay all day. This definitely helps create a sleek look without compromising volume.
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork, UT
Smells divine !! Had a natural rose scent as if you just walked in to a floral shop! Leaves my hair smooth and clean! Doesn't leave residues! I love it !! I would recommend!!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Emily H.
Great smell! Lasts a long time! I also use this to shave my legs. Affordable. Makes hair smooth and helps to tame my split ends. Gives back some shine also! Great affordable option for all hair types.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is super cheap at target or Walmart. But I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It didn't even condition my hair at all. It smells great but sadly it's not good for your hair has harsh chemicals.
Daisy M.
Los Angeles
Love how this product works on my hair it's leaves it smooth and smelling fresh. It's best for oily scalp and dry it works really good. It looks like your hair is healthy and nature when it comes to a person who has unhealthy hair. Would I but this product again yes I would.
Livia B.
This product is a bit expensive but it is very worth it. It works better than most products I've tried. I would definitely recommend to people. I had very long hair and It did miracles for it. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?