BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Ashley C.
This is fine for a drug store brand. It conditions for a small amount of time. Kinda weighs my hair down a little so it wasn’t my favorite. Smells great tho. For the record I have long, dry and fine hair.
Jenna B.
I’ve been using this conditioner for a while now, and I love how smooth it makes my hair. It has a nice scent that isn’t overpowering, and it helps to add moisture and smoothness back into my hair. It’s conveniently available in a lot of stores, and it’s a good price
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I’ve always been a fan of Herbal Essences! I was debating trying a new kind, but it’s been a while so I picked my classic Smooth collection w/ rose hips. I love this conditioner! The smell is amazing and it works sooo much better than the previous conditioner I was using! It says leave as desired, so I usually apply and leave on 1-2 minutes before rinsing. My hair is immediately soft and smooth before even drying and styling. I’m obsessed with Herbal Essences and recommend this and their other products to anyone looking for a go-to hair product <3
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
I love. Been using off and on for many years. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle in the same packaging. I love the packaging of this product. I also love the smell and how soft and silky it leaves my thick curly hair. A great price and you and find at almost any drug store. The smell of rose is amazing and not over powerful. Love it. Definitely a recommendation to people to use!
Danielle B.
Mmmm memories of middle school! I was sad when Herbal Essence stopped making their original scent and was ecstatic when they brought it back. There is no other shampoo and conditioner scent that compares to it. I remember smelling like it all day after using it.
Martha M.
Keeps my hair very software And the aroma IS soooo nice, pleasant, And leave my hair software And smelling very for days thats also great to get in a conditioner, this onE And the shampoo i do recommend It has help me to have a glossy look shine in my hair😘
Tara K.
Let me start off by saying I love the smell of this stuff! 😍 Unlike a lot of other conditioners the smell stays on your hair for a while when I like. It can be used to all hair types. I get tangles in my hair easily and this does help with that but not as much as others I’ve tried. I still recommend it though!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Let's please talk about this conditioner I love it honestly I do ,let's began with I have really oily scalp and this conditioner does not make my hair oily at all and a little really goes a long way and my hair is super long (under my thigh long) I always purchase the big bottle because my family is pretty big and we tend to always reach for it cause it leaves our hair smelling so delicious I highly recommend it not just cause of the smell but because it won't leave your hair oily at all .
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
This is like my holy grail! When I like to splurge, this is how I do it. There are so many different smells and formulas and this line is amazing! This keeps my hair soft and the scent stays there for a long time after being washed. I love it!
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
5 stars on this amazing conditioner!! Makes my hair so smooth and I’ve Box dyed my hair several times but this conditioner makes it feel so healthy and like I’ve never dyed it before. Smells amazing ! Definitely in my top few favorites!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?