BY HERBAL ESSENCES #34 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
I recently switch to this conditioner to see if it would help give my hair some shine and overall smoothness. It smells great and has helped! It’s not expensive and I get compliments on how good my hair always smells!!
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
This product makes my hair super soft and it smells amazing for a conditioner. Its well long lasting on my hair , i love how it's affordable to me its not pricey.. it is satisfying so i do recommend for you guys.!
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Herbal essences smooth collection conditioner makes your hair so soft and silky smooth. I use it on my color treated hair and have never had a problem with it removing color. I am very satisfied with this product.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I have used this conditioner forever. It smells so good and the scent lasts so long. It's becoming harder to find in the stores, and Walmart seems to be the only place selling it anymore. I recommend this product.
fyijbghj g.
I love how this conditioner smells. I've been using this conditioner since I was a teenager. It leaves your hair soft and smooth. Your hair will smell good for the rest of the day. I am very satisfied with this product.
ashtyn C.
Herbal Essences really does what it promises with this conditioner! Unlike most conditioners, this one didn't leave my hair feeling flat and oily. I will definitely be coming back to this over and over again!
Niki J.
I love this stuff! It smells so good. It is cheap and easy to find at any store. I have curly hair and have never had a problem. I can't say it makes my hair smooth but it definitely makes it light and bouncy.
Brooke B.
San Antonio , TX
I like this conditioner (as well as the shampoo) they smell great (iI like rhe feminine, delicate smell) and my hair feels smooth. It doesn't make my hair greasy. For the price, I think this product is great.
Anna L.
Definitely my go to! It smells wonderful it is also affordable the scent lasts a long time and works just like the higher end brands and is safe for color treated hair! I am always satisfied with this product
Kassi W.
This is the original scent and by far my favorite! It's actually hard to find now. Very affordable and my hair is always silky smooth after using it. I wish this would be back on the shelves! The new ones are nice but I still prefer the original.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?