BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Johanna R.
Richmond
This conditioner smells like flowers, it is super good actually is more like good , I would say is the best of the best . Your hair will always smell awesome and it is going to have great texture because it is going to be smooth and soft
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
This conditioner blends in perfectly witht shampoo. It lathers my hair beautifully. It leaves it extra soft and smelling amazing. I usually purchase them at target. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase .
Brittany H.
Eugene
The smell of these shampoos and conditioners are awesome. They stay in your hair even after it's dry. I give it 4 stars because as far as quality goes, it isn't the best you can get. I do think the conditioner is vey hydrating, however. It always leaves my hair very soft.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
This is scent is from HEAVEN. I LOVE the way my hair feels after I use this system in my hair. It keeps my hair tamed and my husband loves the way it makes my hair smells.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Great brand! However some products are worth it and others aren't so much!!! Sometimes it messes up with my dry scalp issue but I think that's just me because sometimes it really does help and other days it's just like blahhhhh lol
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I use the rose scented one and it smells amazing! Truly amazing! I love how it makes my hair really soft and fresh looking. It's not too greasy. I would recommend this product to friends as well as continuing to buy it for myself.
Emma E.
This product makes my hair feel clean and smelling amazing. Since I use another product now, I have passed it onto my daughter and she loves it. It lathers up great in her hair and I do not have to use it everyday since it lasts.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I used this product every other day in combination with the matching shampoo. I did not use other products such as hair oils, hair spray, etc. I have curly, dry hair and a very dry scalp. I found that this did nothing to combat the dry scalp at all. It did not aggravate the problem, though, so it was not completely bad. The great part was the hair itself. I have noticed that my hair is significantly smoother and softer since using this product. My little fly-aways have remained in check for the most part, as well. The smell is incredible. You definitely get the floral, rose scent without it being overbearing - no old lady perfume hair here! My roommate even commented on how she could smell my hair from a few feet away after washing it. I definitely like the product. For the right price, I would repurchase. I received the product for free in exchange for my honest and complete review. All thoughts are my own.
De'Jah M.
This conditioner makes my curly hair extremely smooth, manageable, and soft, and it smells AMAZING. I love that they make the large bottles with the pumps because I go through a lot of conditioner so it helps that I don't have to constantly buy a lot of small bottles too.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It takes all the residue out of my hair from the day
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?