BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
De'Jah M.
This conditioner makes my curly hair extremely smooth, manageable, and soft, and it smells AMAZING. I love that they make the large bottles with the pumps because I go through a lot of conditioner so it helps that I don't have to constantly buy a lot of small bottles too.
Emma E.
This product makes my hair feel clean and smelling amazing. Since I use another product now, I have passed it onto my daughter and she loves it. It lathers up great in her hair and I do not have to use it everyday since it lasts.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I used this product every other day in combination with the matching shampoo. I did not use other products such as hair oils, hair spray, etc. I have curly, dry hair and a very dry scalp. I found that this did nothing to combat the dry scalp at all. It did not aggravate the problem, though, so it was not completely bad. The great part was the hair itself. I have noticed that my hair is significantly smoother and softer since using this product. My little fly-aways have remained in check for the most part, as well. The smell is incredible. You definitely get the floral, rose scent without it being overbearing - no old lady perfume hair here! My roommate even commented on how she could smell my hair from a few feet away after washing it. I definitely like the product. For the right price, I would repurchase. I received the product for free in exchange for my honest and complete review. All thoughts are my own.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It takes all the residue out of my hair from the day
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
I'm really not a fan of herbal Essenes. My hair never really feels clean after using it. Usually after using a good shampoos and conditioner you hair will feel soft and alive. With this I felt like my hair was dully and dingy.
Jaimie B.
Panama City , FL
This is my favorite smell in this brand. It leaves my hair soft and full of volume. I love a good smell that doesn't weigh me down. It's great but I didn't give it 5 starts because it isn't my go to. But it really is a wonderful brand and wonderful long lasting smell!
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
This takes me back to my youth! This sweet and soft smelling conditioner is still just as good as it was years ago! It is a good product at a decent price. Leaves hair soft and fresh smelling. I wish the scent lasted longer for me personally but still a great product
Shirley B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have been using this conditioner since I was a kid to tame my wild locks. It adds just the right amount of moisture and frizz control with the perfect scent. My boyfriend is a huge fan of how my hair smells after a shower. <3
Valentina F.
Love te conditioner and the shampoo. These two together work to keeping my hair suave and smelling great! My only complaint about this shampoo is that it makes my hair too shiny at the top, otherwise t is a great acting shampoo!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite scent is my favorite! I love how my hair will smell like flowers all day long! When I shower at night I can smell it on my pillow! I have oily scalp and it works great for me! This with the shampoo ate magical l!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?