BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Bridget A.
joplin
I Love Herbal Essence Smooth Shampoo! Made my hair feel clean and fresh! I have dry and frizzy hair and it made my hair soft and smooth! Works well with dry, oily and colored treated hair. It is safe for colored hair! I'm very satisfied!
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
absolutely LOVE this conditioner! I've been using this product for a couple years and it's great for colored hair and thicker hair! started using it because my hair was getting super dry but this conditioner keeps it moisturizer and soft!
Influenster M.
I can't get enough of this! I love it so much! Nothing compares to this, is my favorite! Works wonderfully on oily scalp, it leaves it hydrates, smooth and clean. That scent is to die for, I'm addicted to it! Great price and a great product! Highly recommended!👌
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I really wanted to like this but all I got was a dry head and hair after using it just once. I wish it was great but it just wasn't. Other products I've used were great but this one wasn't the best. I'm going to see if it helps in the winter.
Johanna R.
Richmond
This conditioner smells like flowers, it is super good actually is more like good , I would say is the best of the best . Your hair will always smell awesome and it is going to have great texture because it is going to be smooth and soft
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
This conditioner blends in perfectly witht shampoo. It lathers my hair beautifully. It leaves it extra soft and smelling amazing. I usually purchase them at target. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase .
Brittany H.
Eugene
The smell of these shampoos and conditioners are awesome. They stay in your hair even after it's dry. I give it 4 stars because as far as quality goes, it isn't the best you can get. I do think the conditioner is vey hydrating, however. It always leaves my hair very soft.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
This is scent is from HEAVEN. I LOVE the way my hair feels after I use this system in my hair. It keeps my hair tamed and my husband loves the way it makes my hair smells.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Great brand! However some products are worth it and others aren't so much!!! Sometimes it messes up with my dry scalp issue but I think that's just me because sometimes it really does help and other days it's just like blahhhhh lol
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I use the rose scented one and it smells amazing! Truly amazing! I love how it makes my hair really soft and fresh looking. It's not too greasy. I would recommend this product to friends as well as continuing to buy it for myself.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?