BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...7 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I really like this brand I like the smell and all their productos it helps me a lot my problem with it is that I have colorful hair and this takes all the color away that's why I stop using it , but I recomend it's good and it has a good price and like I said smells pretty good
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really enjoyed how this left my hair smelling good. It did work for smoothing and detangling my hair as well. For the price it goods. Overtime using both products I noticed my hair started feeling like straw and dry looking. So I had to switch up my shampoo and conditioner.
Faviola L.
I mean who wouldn't love it. It's been around since I was a child. It's the perfect go to shampoo if you need it to really condition your hair. My hair inst incredibly dry so it always works great. It doesn't leave it greasy and doesn't weigh it down. I have long medium thick hair.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Love the feeling and cleanliness my hair feels after using it! It has an amazing smell as well. I don't have any concerns as to it always leaves my hair feeling refreshed and renewed! It doesn't weigh down or leave any residue. It's also a great price and a little will go a long ways!
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Best conditioner ever! I was 16 when I first purchased this product and I stopped using it. I recently came across it again and I repurchased! I forgot the awesome smell and the awesome way it leaves the hair. I've always been satisfied with this and I think I always will. The shampoo is great as well!
wanni m.
I have never used this product before! I have seen great reviews of herbal essences products and as seen they are Amazon, I will to try them out it will be really good to given a try and check if my hair will love them as others do! Herbal essences always have great reviews
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I have used this conditioner for so many years. Once I like something I stick with it for life and this is one of them. This smells amazing and will make your hair smell amazing for days. I like how it's thick and coats your hair well. I have always used this and will continue too.
Megan I.
Concord
This product has so much in it I can use this for 20 to 30 washes it's really nice it smells good any of their products has a nice fragrance it is safe for colored hair it's more Easter rising but it's best for like oily dry scope I was satisfied and I recommended to you guys
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
the best scent of herbal essence brand. they are always coming out with new scents but this one is the best. leaves hair feeling clean not weighted down, and no need to use conditioner but once a week
maría f.
Miami
Herbal Essences is the best hair care brand I ever tried! This conditioner makes your hair extremely soft and the scent is actually extremely nice. It is a must have for healthy hair. I'm satisfied with it! I'm obsessed and I think I'd recommend it to anyone it is sooooo good
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not