BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I used to use this in high school and loved the smell. My hair is to damaged for this product now and is bleached so I would never reach for this now. If I didn't color my hair I would reach for this product. It leaves your hair smelling amazing.
Jacque D.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Brings back memories as a kid! Still smells just as amazing and works great as a everyday conditioner. Long lasting scent and I even use it to shave my legs because it's so soft and cheap to use. Love this product. Not a deep conditioning though.
Kacee P.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I use this and the shampoo and I 100% am in love with it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. And the smell is heavenly! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new conditioner and also get the shampoo!❤
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
This is a classic conditioner. The scent is light and clean. It is a basic conditioner and provides just that. It is reasonably priced and overall comparable to other conditioners. I don't think it does any more or less then the competing brands.
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
There's a reason why this is a cult classic, the smell of the conditioner is absolutely amazing and it leaves my hair feeling clean and super soft. I haven't used it since I colored my hair and I miss it so much, I do wish their was a color safe option.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love the scent of this! It’s a great option for those who need a sulfate free shampoo that is affordable and also works well! This is great for anyone in the family and worked well on my oil scalp/curly wavy hair. Purchased at CVS for 6.99.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is one of my favorite conditioners to buy. My hair smells so good all day long and I get compliments on how nice my hair smells. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not dry. I am very happy with this product and I will continue to buy it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This product is certainly in my bath tub right now. It has a long lasting nice fruity scent which I love!! The price is affordable and worth it. I usually have a oil and sometimes dry scalp but this product helps it. Doesn't damage my hair.
Tricey R.
ABSOLUTELY love Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner. The product targets dry hair and keeps it moisturized. I love the scent and it is long lasting. I would choose this conditioner over any other conditioner on this brand's line.
Bridget A.
joplin
I Love Herbal Essence Smooth Shampoo! Made my hair feel clean and fresh! I have dry and frizzy hair and it made my hair soft and smooth! Works well with dry, oily and colored treated hair. It is safe for colored hair! I'm very satisfied!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?