BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Ainsley L.
My absolute favorite conditioner by far! The smell and long lasting formula is amazing! It targets dry hair! It is the best for moisture and bringing your hair back to a healthy state. I am satisfied every time I use this conditioner!
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
I love everything about this conditioner. It smells super good, and the scent last for days! It keeps my hair oil free and voluminous for up to three days. It's very moisturizing but it makes your hair weigh less. I would definitely give this a try!
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This is my favorite condition which I use all the time! Just one pump and your hair is left feeling super soft and smells amazing all day and night! The Bottle is really big which last for months I love this shampoo and conditioner together
Emma E.
I used this product in high school because of the smell! I just recently used it again, and it brings back all of those high school memories!! I have used it on my hair after getting highlights, and I didn't notice any changes to my hair after using this product. My daughter now uses this since she loves the smell!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This conditioner is great! And I love how big thye container is! It smells wonderful and literally leaves your hair so smooth and silky! I definitely recommend trying out this conditioner. Don't worry. They have smaller bottles!
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and leaves my hair really soft. I have color treated hair and has never messed with my color. I always buy the huge bottle and it's usually pretty cheap at Walmart. The scent lasts in my hair all day and I usually get a lot of compliments on it. Love love love.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Love this stuff. I love the smell and I love the fact that even though my hair is extremely oily especially at the scalp it didn't make my hair greasy like most conditioners do. And I can't complain about the price either.
Amanda L.
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner makes me nostalgic. My mom used this when I was younger. The sent smells like roses and it's amazing. It lasts in my hair for a while. The conditioner is pretty basic and I didn't find that it does anything special to my hair. I found this product at my local Walgreens.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
The best things I love about herbal essences products is the amazing fruity smell it brings! It leave your hair smelling fresh! And gives your hair that soft smooth texture I'm so satisfied of how effective this conditioner is for your hair. It can help with frizziness and even damaged hair to!
vanessa r.
I used  to use this shampoo back in high school when I had virgin hair and close to none split ends. It never really did much to keep my hair healthy or smooth out any frizz. However, I loved the smell of it and kept using it for that reason only. Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean that it won't work for you!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back