BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Shellby M.
The smell is one of my favorites of all time it lasts so long and helps keep hair smooth shiny and beautiful. This huge bottle is amazing and even with my long hair it lasts me almost 4-6 months!
Wendy R.
This stuff is a great product and you can get It at a good price usually. It works great, feels great on your hair and to you it off it even smells really nice. My hair feels so nice every time I use it. I have really thick hair and this stuff makes my hair stay nice☆
Meleah D.
I enjoy the Herbal Essences collections however, this conditioner was to thick for our hair. It was hard to wash out due to it's thickness. It did remove tangles very well. I found that I had to rinse my thick hair 2 or 3 times to get it all out. I love the scent too.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I think this conditioner is quite amazing. It makes your hair feel soft. I have very curly, thick hair and it makes my hair feel really good. It's not too, too pricey but I guess you could call it a decent deal. Plus it smells really good! I would recommend it.
Maria N.
i decided to try this product for the smooth type of hair that i have that can sometimes be frizzy. it is very affordable and it has a nice scent and it lasts very long. its best on my dry scalp that i have issues with. overall i was satisfied with this product
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
Always use these products in my hair and they work extremely well . They help my hair stay healthy . I am natural and my hair is set but these products help keep it clean and moisturized .
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an awesome conditioner!! It smells just wonderful!!! My concern that it targets is smoothness. Yes, it has very nice scent!! And, long lasting!!! Yes, it is safe for color treated hair! I am very satisfied! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
Herbal Essences Conditioner Smooth Collection! THIS CONDITIONER SMELLS SO GOOD, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE HOW SOFT IT LEAVES MY HAIR. AND I LOVE HOW IT COATS MY HAIR SO NICELY AND MAKES MY HAIR LOOK SO SHINY AND CLEAN AND LEAVES MY CURLS SUPER DEFINED AND BOUNCY.
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite smell of a shampoo! it smells like roses and leaves my hair smelling great for days! It doest leave my hair a little greasy, but if I wash it often or use dry shampoo its not too big of a deal for me! Overall I am always satisfied with it!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
All I can say is herbal essences is a blast from the past. I remember my mom always buying the shampoo and conditioner and her hair was always so soft and smelled great. When I got older I bought it and glad I did! Great price and great product for your hair!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?