BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Nubia G.
This conditioner I gave it 3 stars, this is why. First, What attracted me the most before buying this product or any of their products is the smell... they smell so amazing! Second, I don't suggest buying a big bottle of both the conditioner/shampoo. Why? Because, I have long fine hair and it makes my hair even more greasy and by day 3-4 my hair feels like I haven't washed it in days and feel like there build up. Third, if your on a budget then go for it or if you absolutely love this product go for it!
Hope M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this conditioner! I am natural and this conditioner makes my hair feel clean but not stripped of its moisture. It is lightweight and it smells amazing! It is not very thick so if you are looking for a restorative type of conditioner, this may not be for you. If you are looking for a great conditioner that leaves your hair clean, moisturized, smelling great and full of life then this is the conditioner for you!
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
I always end up reaching for this conditioner when my hair is at its worst and it brings my hair right back to life! Honesty I wish I could buy this conditioner in a huge bulk size because I love it so much. It drenches my hair in hydration and smells amazing! The smell lasts for days in between washes. Works well with the matching shampoo and is my all time favorite formula for affordable conditioners. Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner
April C.
Why mess with a classic? I have been using this conditioner since I was about 12 years old and I love the scent. It made me so happy when they brought the classic back in the original bottle. I feel just like the old commercials as well when I use it.
chelsey g.
The smell of this product is the best! It is so thick and smooth and glides on your hair so good ! The after math is the best results. My hair has never felt softer
Daniella D.
I have very long hair so I need hair products like this that come in big bottles so I won't run out so quickly. This is perfect.
I have thick, frizzy, & dry hair. I think it's great for my type of hair it keeps it hydrated, soft, & shiny. It's very affordable, so that's automatically a win. And last but not least THE SCENT OMG THE SCENT!!! It smells amazzzzing. And it stays smelling amazing for 2-3 days!💗 I would definitely recommend it.
Teresa C.
Lillington , NC
My absolute only conditioner that I use. I have tried all sorts of conditioners to cheap to expensive and this one is a no brainer. Back in the day my grandparents smoked like freight trains. When it was time to leave I'm smelled like smoke except my hair! The herbal essence always came through and it smelled just like I put it on. It makes my hair smell good and soft.
Kaylee S.
Herbal Essences has the best shampoo and conditioner! My hair feels super nourished and full of moisture which is a big deal since my hair is dry and curly. They have the best fragrance ever! I love this brand so much. I recommend that you try it if you need a conditioner that provides moisture.
Roxy T.
palm desert
Ahh the scent. The most sentimental smell ever. My best friend and I used this conditioner at swim practice all the time and then continued to use it every summer when we would go camping. It began to represent our memories and still, as adults, we bring it every time we go camping. It's an amazing smell and the conditioner is truly luxurious. I will buy this until they stop making it. Please don't ever stop!
Melissa R.
Smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so hydrated, silky and smooth. TIP: If you want your hair extra smooth, apply conditioner and comb hair with conditioner in it then rinse. This will really help with tangles. Love using this with my Head and Shoulders Shampoo, perfect combo.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not