BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
Love this stuff. I love the smell and I love the fact that even though my hair is extremely oily especially at the scalp it didn't make my hair greasy like most conditioners do. And I can't complain about the price either.
vanessa r.
I used  to use this shampoo back in high school when I had virgin hair and close to none split ends. It never really did much to keep my hair healthy or smooth out any frizz. However, I loved the smell of it and kept using it for that reason only. Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean that it won't work for you!
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
This conditioner is one my old favorite since I was a child. I am glad that it is still in the market. It smells like roses and it make my hair feel smooth. The only thing is that I have curly hair and it does not help with my curls, but other than that it is a good conditioner. The price is good too!
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Best conditioner ever! I was 16 when I first purchased this product and I stopped using it. I recently came across it again and I repurchased! I forgot the awesome smell and the awesome way it leaves the hair. I've always been satisfied with this and I think I always will. The shampoo is great as well!
Kaela L.
I used to use this certain type of conditioner from Herbal Essences and then they discontinued it for awhile, Im really glad they started selling again! Personally this is the best scent they've made and it makes my hair soft:-) I recommend this to anybody who's hair tangles easily, it really helps untangle your knots.
Amanda L.
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner makes me nostalgic. My mom used this when I was younger. The sent smells like roses and it's amazing. It lasts in my hair for a while. The conditioner is pretty basic and I didn't find that it does anything special to my hair. I found this product at my local Walgreens.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
Pricier than other options in the very same aisle. It makes my hair feel smooth in the shower and has a nice scent, but the softness doesn't last once my hair is dry. I grew up using it, but switched to Pantene when my mom did and we prefer that much more unfortunately. This is nostalgic for me
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
The best things I love about herbal essences products is the amazing fruity smell it brings! It leave your hair smelling fresh! And gives your hair that soft smooth texture I'm so satisfied of how effective this conditioner is for your hair. It can help with frizziness and even damaged hair to!
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
I love the bottle, like I few up with, I love the smell, and its silicone free. I love that it works. I didn't really expect it to, as its hard for me to find things that work on my older but fine hair. This worked without weighing it down, or building up. I hope they keep making this. Thank you
Edna Y.
I love herbal essences because the bottle itself is so cute. Overall I liked this product. It's not one of my favorites because I feel like it doesn't do much for my hair but just as a normal wash it's great!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?