BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Ash C.
Absolutely luv this! Lets started with the smell, oh my gosh you guys it's so good and addicting! It just feels so fresh! I have dry, color treated hair, and it's usually bitter and dry but this brought a healthy amount of life I hadn't seen to it in awhile! It's smooth, silky , and even has a nice shine to it! All The better it's much softer now as well, and I recommend this profusely!
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Just like my review of the shampoo, out of all drug store conditioners, this might be the best. I tried it from a website and fell in love with it. It truly leaves your hair shiny and soft long after your shower when paired with the shampoo. Easy to brush, style and no frizz.
Felecia F.
Idaho
I just picked this up a couple weeks ago at my local Walmart and so far I am loving it! I have dry hair and it hydrates my hair and cleans it so amazing and the smell is wonderful! For the affordable price tag this product is pretty amazing. I have been using Herbal Essence for years now and this is by far one of my favorite products from them. Highly recommend!
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
One of my all time favorite conditioners! The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair feeling shiny and clean. A little amount goes a long way, so the product lasts a long time. The price is super affordable, which is another huge bonus. Can't beat it!
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
One of the best conditioners I’ve used on my hair hands down. My hair used to be dry and crunchy and I started to change my routine and invest in other products. I did a few researching on my own and I decided that I’d try this out. Best decision I ever made. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth with an amazing shine and leaves it smelling like flowers.
Anna C.
 This is a great product. It is very affordable and I love the pink packaging. The conditions exceedingly well and spreads in the shower very evenly. I like to leave it on for an extra few minutes before I rinse it out and it leaves my hair exceedingly soft. I would definitely recommend this to my long haired friend and will purchase it again.
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
I was never one that would spend money on hair products, I would buy the $0.99 shampoo and then use another more expensive shampoo for my horrible dry scalp. Then I remembered I loved the smell of this shampoo when a friend used it 20 years ago so I splurged. I have been using this shampoo for about a month and I've never been happier! I haven't had to use my dry scalp shampoo since!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I 100% love this conditioner since I can remember. I love the smell of this I just cannot get enough. I also like the shampoo however I do have dandruff therefore cannot use the shampoo too. I think this makes your hair feel soft as well as the beautiful smell. I would recommend this. You can purchase this at Walmart, Target, Walgreens etc
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've used this for as long as I can remember. It makes my hair feel so soft. And it smells amazing. It's a little pricier than other brands but it works great for all hair types. I was very satisfied with this conditioner. I highly recommend this!
Jessica B.
Wetmore , KS
I love this conditioner, I've been using it since I was 6 years old. I'm so happy it's a formula they haven't changed. I'm very sensitive and allergic to aloe. This is a product I can always count on to not hurt me and take care of my hair!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?