skarlet m.
Doral, FL

It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?

Jaymee P.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Smells so good! Honestly love it
Erica V.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
Compared to other brands, this is not as expensive. It is a great price for the product. It smells great and works great on my hair. I have dry, damaged, colored hair, and it makes it alot more manageable and healthy.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
In my opinion, it is more expensive than Herbal Essences other shampoos and conditioners, but it works better for me over the others! So, it is worth buying over the other types of shampoos and conditioners they sell and it is only a dollar or two more.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
1 year, 5 months ago
Not expensive and smells great
Meivys R.
Meivys R.
1 year, 5 months ago
Smells amazing not expensive love this conditioner
Dilly S.
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
1 year, 7 months ago
This smells amazing and is definitely on the cheaper side for conditioner. Plus it's fairly easy to find it on sale or find coupons.
member-b4f981497
member-b4f981497
1 year, 7 months ago
Personal I love the smell and its not expensive ether and is definitely worth it I use the bright pink one and I love it!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
My hair feels amazing after using this I love herbal essences shampoo and conditioner
Chinaly C.
Chinaly C.
1 year, 7 months ago
its realt cheap and you can find it at places like target and walmart and it leaves my hair smelling great!!