BY HERBAL ESSENCES #2 in Conditioner

Go deeper into a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious conditioner has a blend of rose hips, jojoba and vitamin E extracts. This conditioner takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: Jojoba oil is a natural oil made from the seeds of the jojoba plant, and has been used for centuries as a natural remedy. This formula works to lavish every strand with essential conditioning ingredients, enhance silkiness, suppleness and manageability, and leave hair luminous and sensuously smooth. Smooth hair as nature intended. 100% irresistible. see more...

• How does it effect on wavy hair ?1 Answers
  • My hair is damaged from bleaching it last year. Will this soften it...1 Answers
  • you can have it in mexico 1 Answers
Helen D.
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I will never change these! It leaves a great lasting smell, gives shine and smoothness to the hair, it's unbelievable what this conditioner does with my hair. My hair is really thick, long and frizzy, it was hard for me to find something that would keep my hair shinny, straight and smelly, moreover, this conditioner was the solution to my complicated hair! 💁🏻
Seul Ki K.
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
I have an asian hair which are thick and straight.
This product has 0 percent silicon so it is very good for our hair and skin.
I read the article about the hair products those have silicon inside and since then I try to avoid the products those have silicon.
The smell of it is really nice, flowery:)
I use this product both shampoo and conditioner.
My hair looks nice and smells good all the time.
I highly recommend it!
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Wow! This conditioner is amazing! I have a very coarse hair, and even the must expensive conditioners often don't do the trick. I've been using the Aussie 3-minute conditioner forever, but I Dunant found a conditioner that leaves my hair even smoother and softer than that. It smells lovely, too. My new favorite by far. Thanks, Influenster, for giving the chance to try this!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I bought this conditioner about 2 months ago and I still haven't run out! I love it! I use so much conditioner but this one is still here. The smell is nice and fresh and leaves my hair smooth and it feels really nice without being heavy in my hair. I bought mine from Walmart for about $7 which is awesome since you get such a giant bottle. I most likely will buy this again!
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
This condition has been a favorite of mine for many years!!!! The scent is long lasting and smells amazing good, like sweet clean hair that is very touchably soft, and definitely makes my hair always feel super clean. There never feels like there's any residue buildup. I highly recommend it, especially for the price point, it makes it definitely worth buying in my opinion.
Karen G.
Karen G.
I am giving this product five starts, but if I could I would give it a thousand! First, the price will kind of scare you off because let's be real, it's a bit pricey, but it's worth the 8 bucks! It leaves your hair manageable, slick, shiny, and smelling like a tropical island! Whenever I'm at Traget or CVS I make sure to buy myself this conditioner along with the shampoo!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
I am so glad they brought this product back after so many years!! I used this when I was a lot younger and just recently started using it again in the past year when I saw it back in store. It smells great, which keeps my hair smelling amazing all day long. It washes out my roots perfectly, and the conditioner makers my hair extremely smooth with no tangles
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a few years but received this complimentary and decided to give it a try.. I have long straight to wavy hair and it left it feeling so smooth and shiny! Not to mention, this bottle is huge and price is down right! This will last me a few months and I will definitely purchase once its done.
michelle g.
michelle g.
I really like this conditioner I've been using it for over a year and absolutely love it so far. I have used other brands but i love that this one makes my hair feel so much healthier. I bought this conditioner at target, very inexpensive i'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend this to family and friends!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in my voxbox. I have used this conditioner and shampoo since I was a kid since it was one of the only brands my parents would buy. It is good for finer hair since it won't weigh it down. I use mostly high end shampoos that costs four times more, but this is an old faithful for me. I highly recommend it!
skarlet m.
skarlet m.
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Seaford, DE
As weird as it sounds, ive never tried this brand. Does it suds up alot? I hateit when hair wash doesnt foam up. I just feel cleaner lol
Bri Lee L.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio , TX
How effective is this on curly hair?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Hillsborough, NC
I want to try this shampoo but didn't want to buy it without knowing what the texture is like!