BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Conditioner

Go deeper into a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious conditioner has a blend of rose hips, jojoba and vitamin E extracts. This conditioner takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: Jojoba oil is a natural oil made from the seeds of the jojoba plant, and has been used for centuries as a natural remedy. This formula works to lavish every strand with essential conditioning ingredients, enhance silkiness, suppleness and manageability, and leave hair luminous and sensuously smooth. Smooth hair as nature intended. 100% irresistible. see more...

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Wow! This conditioner is amazing! I have a very coarse hair, and even the must expensive conditioners often don't do the trick. I've been using the Aussie 3-minute conditioner forever, but I Dunant found a conditioner that leaves my hair even smoother and softer than that. It smells lovely, too. My new favorite by far. Thanks, Influenster, for giving the chance to try this!
Gianna M.
I bought this conditioner about 2 months ago and I still haven't run out! I love it! I use so much conditioner but this one is still here. The smell is nice and fresh and leaves my hair smooth and it feels really nice without being heavy in my hair. I bought mine from Walmart for about $7 which is awesome since you get such a giant bottle. I most likely will buy this again!
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a few years but received this complimentary and decided to give it a try.. I have long straight to wavy hair and it left it feeling so smooth and shiny! Not to mention, this bottle is huge and price is down right! This will last me a few months and I will definitely purchase once its done.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in my voxbox. I have used this conditioner and shampoo since I was a kid since it was one of the only brands my parents would buy. It is good for finer hair since it won't weigh it down. I use mostly high end shampoos that costs four times more, but this is an old faithful for me. I highly recommend it!
erin m.
I really didn't think I was going to like this conditioner, so I kept passing it over every time I went to get new conditioner. I absolutely LOVE it! My hair smells so good when I use this! It really moisturizes my hair too. And to make it even better, you can find it at any store, and it is very inexpensive!
Tamara O.
I love this brand! Their products are great for every hair type especially is you have dry, kinky hair! And it's affordable! Somewhat. But it comes just as you see it! I tend to recommend this to anyone coming over to the house since my hairs so soft thanks to this product!
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got a free sample of this from Influenster! I'm already in love with this product! It smells amazing and I love the way it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that was looking for an affordable, new conditioner!
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
I love this product so much I got the larger bottle. Its always a product I keep on hand and it works extremely well on my dry and frizzy hair. It also smells amazing, I weirdly get complimented on how my hair smells frequently when I use this conditioner!
Dara P.
Amazing smell!!! Your hair will smell amazing a day!! Extremely great value!! I love herbal essences! They make quality products! I color my hair and found I could no longer use the product and I wasn't to happy with there color shield shampoo/conditioner
Angela A.
One of my favorites! I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The scent is kind of fruity or flowery, but it isn't overpowering at all! I use this pretty frequently and am extremely satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair