BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

Go deeper into a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious conditioner has a blend of rose hips, jojoba and vitamin E extracts. This conditioner takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: Jojoba oil is a natural oil made from the seeds of the jojoba plant, and has been used for centuries as a natural remedy. This formula works to lavish every strand with essential conditioning ingredients, enhance silkiness, suppleness and manageability, and leave hair luminous and sensuously smooth. Smooth hair as nature intended. 100% irresistible. see more...

Seul Ki K.
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
I have an asian hair which are thick and straight.
This product has 0 percent silicon so it is very good for our hair and skin.
I read the article about the hair products those have silicon inside and since then I try to avoid the products those have silicon.
The smell of it is really nice, flowery:)
I use this product both shampoo and conditioner.
My hair looks nice and smells good all the time.
I highly recommend it!
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Wow! This conditioner is amazing! I have a very coarse hair, and even the must expensive conditioners often don't do the trick. I've been using the Aussie 3-minute conditioner forever, but I Dunant found a conditioner that leaves my hair even smoother and softer than that. It smells lovely, too. My new favorite by far. Thanks, Influenster, for giving the chance to try this!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I bought this conditioner about 2 months ago and I still haven't run out! I love it! I use so much conditioner but this one is still here. The smell is nice and fresh and leaves my hair smooth and it feels really nice without being heavy in my hair. I bought mine from Walmart for about $7 which is awesome since you get such a giant bottle. I most likely will buy this again!
Karen G.
Karen G.
I am giving this product five starts, but if I could I would give it a thousand! First, the price will kind of scare you off because let's be real, it's a bit pricey, but it's worth the 8 bucks! It leaves your hair manageable, slick, shiny, and smelling like a tropical island! Whenever I'm at Traget or CVS I make sure to buy myself this conditioner along with the shampoo!
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! I hadn't used Herbal Essences in a few years but received this complimentary and decided to give it a try.. I have long straight to wavy hair and it left it feeling so smooth and shiny! Not to mention, this bottle is huge and price is down right! This will last me a few months and I will definitely purchase once its done.
michelle g.
michelle g.
I really like this conditioner I've been using it for over a year and absolutely love it so far. I have used other brands but i love that this one makes my hair feel so much healthier. I bought this conditioner at target, very inexpensive i'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend this to family and friends!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in my voxbox. I have used this conditioner and shampoo since I was a kid since it was one of the only brands my parents would buy. It is good for finer hair since it won't weigh it down. I use mostly high end shampoos that costs four times more, but this is an old faithful for me. I highly recommend it!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Just the best low cost hair conditioner (and shampoo) you can buy. The smell is amazing and it makes my curls look sleek and beautiful. I love how the smell stays with you all day. I won't even try to buy a product without the pump in the shower anymore because I've been spoiled by using these pumps. I recommend.
erin m.
erin m.
I really didn't think I was going to like this conditioner, so I kept passing it over every time I went to get new conditioner. I absolutely LOVE it! My hair smells so good when I use this! It really moisturizes my hair too. And to make it even better, you can find it at any store, and it is very inexpensive!
Anika T.
Anika T.
Las Vegas, NV
I am currently using this product and I must say I LOVE the scent from this conditioner. Usually when I wash my hair, the scent will only stay there for the first couple of hours. This one in contrast lasts pretty much the whole day. Your hair is left not only smooth, but smelling fresh.
Nawal D.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
skarlet m.
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Seaford, DE
As weird as it sounds, ive never tried this brand. Does it suds up alot? I hateit when hair wash doesnt foam up. I just feel cleaner lol
Bri Lee L.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio , TX
How effective is this on curly hair?