Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Maria S.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Janet W.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Elaina D.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Enter a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious shampoo has a blend of chamomile, aloe vera, and passion flower botanical extracts. This shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine and takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: The word chamomile comes from ancient Greece and means ground apple. In Medieval times chamomile petals were strewn about at gatherings to create a pleasant fragrance. 0% Silicone. Smooth hair as nature intended. see more...

Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
to start i'm going to say this shampoo is amazing!! for the longest time i have claimed tresemme is the best hair care products on the market and i've used them for the longest time but after using the shampoo/conditioner combo for about a week or two i changed my views and my hair care products! the smell is amazing and my hair is so much softer. i love how gentle it is for my hair. even my husband loves the products since he's the one that brushes my long, curly, frizzy hair because i don't have half as hard of a time getting through brushing my hair now. thank you influenster! i love it and will definitely be rushing out to replace my bottles once they're gone
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Herbal Essence has always been my go-to shampoo , but this particular shampoo is spectacular. I I received this shampoo, and the conditioner, in a vox box, and this has been my favorite vox box yet! It smells amazing, my hair feels really clean after washing and it looks shiny. This formula works so well on my natural. Honestly, I'm looking forward to wash day this Saturday.

I hope the ingredients are all natural though, I haven't really checked
Julie T.
Julie T.
I love this style of herbal essence products. I tried their newer products and it just wasn't the same. Shine is my current preferred product and has been for the past few bottles, though I generally like to change it up every few bottles. I could care less about packaging, but when I see these bottles I know exactly what I'm getting and I like it.
Elaina D.
Elaina D.
I love everything about this shampoo. I love the smell, with aloe, chamomile and daisies - it smells like pure sunshine. A staple in hair care routine if you are trying to grow your locks long. Softer, shinier, way stronger & bouncier hair with this hair care line for sure.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I have been using herbal essence for many many many years ever since I was a teenager. This shampoo smells great works great and leave your hair very clean feeling with out feeling weighed down. Simple product that works well
Leah K.
Leah K.
Boston, MA
A solid shampoo: cleansing, easy to apply and to rinse. However, it did not blow me out of the water. I need to use it a few more times until I have given my final decision. Paired with the conditioner, my hair feels soft, but there isn't more shine than normal.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
This shampoo turned my dry, fried hair, looking healthy again !! The smell is noticeably nice, and the product doesn't break the bank! I enjoyed finding something that had such an amazing impact on my hair, that didn't leave me looking at my bank account after!
April S.
April S.
This is the traditional herbal essence! It smells lovely and leaves my hair smelling great all day. My hair is soft and shiny from this shampoo. I use it once or twice a week when I want to smell good. I have long, frizzy hair and this shampoo helps tame it!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This takes me back to the old days when I would use the brand all the time! I can't get over the smell, it just smells amazing and wish I could use this everyday! Too bad I have dry hair! This product does do what it says and makes my hair shiny and silky!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guston, KY
I have been using the Herbal Essences Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for almost an entire bottle now. The smell is amazing. It makes me very excited to wash my hair. I got this product for cheap using coupons. I would totally recommend and purchase again.