Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Elaina D.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Janet W.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Maria S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Enter a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious shampoo has a blend of chamomile, aloe vera, and passion flower botanical extracts. This shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine and takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: The word chamomile comes from ancient Greece and means ground apple. In Medieval times chamomile petals were strewn about at gatherings to create a pleasant fragrance. 0% Silicone. Smooth hair as nature intended. see more...

Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
to start i'm going to say this shampoo is amazing!! for the longest time i have claimed tresemme is the best hair care products on the market and i've used them for the longest time but after using the shampoo/conditioner combo for about a week or two i changed my views and my hair care products! the smell is amazing and my hair is so much softer. i love how gentle it is for my hair. even my husband loves the products since he's the one that brushes my long, curly, frizzy hair because i don't have half as hard of a time getting through brushing my hair now. thank you influenster! i love it and will definitely be rushing out to replace my bottles once they're gone
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Herbal Essence has always been my go-to shampoo , but this particular shampoo is spectacular. I I received this shampoo, and the conditioner, in a vox box, and this has been my favorite vox box yet! It smells amazing, my hair feels really clean after washing and it looks shiny. This formula works so well on my natural. Honestly, I'm looking forward to wash day this Saturday.

I hope the ingredients are all natural though, I haven't really checked
Elaina D.
I love everything about this shampoo. I love the smell, with aloe, chamomile and daisies - it smells like pure sunshine. A staple in hair care routine if you are trying to grow your locks long. Softer, shinier, way stronger & bouncier hair with this hair care line for sure.
Leah K.
Boston, MA
A solid shampoo: cleansing, easy to apply and to rinse. However, it did not blow me out of the water. I need to use it a few more times until I have given my final decision. Paired with the conditioner, my hair feels soft, but there isn't more shine than normal.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
This shampoo turned my dry, fried hair, looking healthy again !! The smell is noticeably nice, and the product doesn't break the bank! I enjoyed finding something that had such an amazing impact on my hair, that didn't leave me looking at my bank account after!
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This takes me back to the old days when I would use the brand all the time! I can't get over the smell, it just smells amazing and wish I could use this everyday! Too bad I have dry hair! This product does do what it says and makes my hair shiny and silky!
Emily R.
Guston, KY
I have been using the Herbal Essences Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for almost an entire bottle now. The smell is amazing. It makes me very excited to wash my hair. I got this product for cheap using coupons. I would totally recommend and purchase again.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
Love this product. I would most definitely recommend it to others. I buy it at walmart all the time and i always go for the largest size. Its packaging is noce nothing to fancy. Very effective too. And i would most definitely buy it again.
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA
Love the scent of this shampoo, it brings me back to my childhood. However, this shampoo doesn't help me with my dry flakes (even though it doesn't claim to help with it). And I don't like how I have to use more to get a good lather
Shelby S.
I love herbal essence it is the only shampoo I use they cleans my hair but at the same time lets it smell wonderful for hours, best shampoo for me won't Change it for anything els! Herbal essence sent is long lasting