Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Elaina D.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Janet W.Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Maria S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Enter a world of botanical bliss. Embracing you like a meadow of fresh flowers, this luxurious shampoo has a blend of chamomile, aloe vera, and passion flower botanical extracts. This shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine and takes your hair to a place it s never been before. This formula will unleash the power of your naturally beautiful hair. Herbal Lore: The word chamomile comes from ancient Greece and means ground apple. In Medieval times chamomile petals were strewn about at gatherings to create a pleasant fragrance. 0% Silicone. Smooth hair as nature intended. see more...

Caitlin A.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this all through high school. By far my favorites shampoo smell wise. It’s not good for dyed hair though, but I don’t dye my hair anymore. Super cheap too!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A good standard classic shampoo. Smells nice and gets the job done. Doesnt do anything amazing for hair, but gets my hsir clean without drying my scalp or ends and is very affordable.
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
I only like to wash my hair a few times a week because I have a vivid hair color that fades quickly. This shampoo is gentle enough not to strip my bright color but clarifying enough to remove all of the unwanted gunk and oils to allow me several days between washes. I always come back to this product!
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
This worked great and smelled great. Good shampoo for a low price. It's to add shine to your hair and it definetly does the job. My hair smelled good and looked good. The packaging is cute as well. I would definetly purchase this again. I recommend this to others
Thanh Tam N.
Aurora
It smells so good and it doesn't make my hair dry or fall out more than usual, the smell lasts for a long time after you shower which is nice because it IS pleasant. The bottle lasts for a long time too because it's huge.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
to start i'm going to say this shampoo is amazing!! for the longest time i have claimed tresemme is the best hair care products on the market and i've used them for the longest time but after using the shampoo/conditioner combo for about a week or two i changed my views and my hair care products! the smell is amazing and my hair is so much softer. i love how gentle it is for my hair. even my husband loves the products since he's the one that brushes my long, curly, frizzy hair because i don't have half as hard of a time getting through brushing my hair now. thank you influenster! i love it and will definitely be rushing out to replace my bottles once they're gone
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Herbal Essence has always been my go-to shampoo , but this particular shampoo is spectacular. I I received this shampoo, and the conditioner, in a vox box, and this has been my favorite vox box yet! It smells amazing, my hair feels really clean after washing and it looks shiny. This formula works so well on my natural. Honestly, I'm looking forward to wash day this Saturday.

I hope the ingredients are all natural though, I haven't really checked
Chelsie L.
I received this in the Herbal Essences VoxBox. I really like it. I've been using it for a couple months now & it brings a lot of shine back to my hair. Before I started using this shampoo & conditioner my hair was honestly really dull. The shampoo & conditioner has brought the shine back & it just feel better, not to mention it looks better.
Received for free for testing purposes.
Elaina D.
I love everything about this shampoo. I love the smell, with aloe, chamomile and daisies - it smells like pure sunshine. A staple in hair care routine if you are trying to grow your locks long. Softer, shinier, way stronger & bouncier hair with this hair care line for sure.
Natalie H.
Costa Mesa, Ca
I used this product when I was in high school and was so sad when they began making the new scents and bottles. So naturally, when they brought back the original scents and packaging, I was ecstatic! Talk about nostalgia! Not to mention, Herbal Essences has always made my hair so soft.