BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your hair with essence of chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts to get brilliant shine and smoothness. The Herbal Essences Shine Collection shampoo thoroughly cleans hair and leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny. It's suitable for all hair types.

• Formula formatted with 0% silicone
  • Promotes a smooth natural look
  • Enhances natural shine

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2.

Tara W.
Williamsburg
Definitely recommend! This shampoo leaves your hair smelling so good and looking shiny! Let’s be real what herbal essence shampoo doesn’t smell good. You will have to wash your hair everyday if you don’t like having greasy hair. This product only keeps you hair non greasy for a day. Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo
Celina N.
Quartz Hill
I’ve been using this shampoo/conditioner set for about 2 weeks and I’ve already started to see a difference in the bounciness and shine in my hair. The smell is great, flowery but not overpowering which I personally like because I use at least two leave-in products after my shower.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Literally my favorite shampoo ever!! This whole brand definitely has the best! The scents are phenomenal and will have you addicted in repurchasing! So so so good I can’t stress it enough!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A good standard classic shampoo. Smells nice and gets the job done. Doesnt do anything amazing for hair, but gets my hsir clean without drying my scalp or ends and is very affordable.
Meagan Z.
South Lebanon, OH
Not sure on this one! When I first used it, my hair felt shiny instantly. After several uses, my hair is more dry and brittle than ever before. I’m not sure what the deal is! I don’t think I’d buy it again, unfortunately!
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
This shampoo has the best smell! It makes your hair and the whole shower smell amazing. I love using it because of how it makes everything smell. It also works great on your hair, leave Your hair shiny and soft.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have spent over 11k at sephora alone in the past 2 years on mostly makeup but also a plethora of skincare and haircare products. Im a quality snob. It took me years but I finally realized famous people and even when you leave the salon is not because we aren't as talented. Its because we don't use as expensive and high quality products. I've tested my theory over the years and I'm definitely right.
The 250 hair iron does things for my hair the 30 dollar iron could never. The 200 dollar blow dryer and 40 dollar round brush does things my 10 dollar dryer and 3 dollar round brush could only dream of. My drugstore hair masks and conditioners only gave me the feeling of helping when the expensive ones showed a difference immediately and so on.
But one thing I've realized is that there are only 2 types of shampoo. Cleansing conditioners/co washes and regular detergent based suds type shampoo. No matter what you spend this is true.
This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. The fact that it smells amazing (not too far off from the infamous early 2000s commercials that enticed us all initially) doesn't hurt either. And that scent lasts for 2 days.
I have very thick, very curly, very frizzy hair with damage. Breakage and split ends. Wash every 4 to 6 days the day after my roots are so oily i can see it.
This clarifies my hair while giving its smoothness and healthy shine. Its a great shampoo. It does what its supposed to. Its cheap and easy to find and I completely recommend it.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This was a collection I used during middle school, and always loved it. When I seen it was released again, I wanted to see if it was still as good as I remember. While it smells lovely with a floral/fresh fragrance, leaves my hair shiny and smooth, it didn't clean it as well as other shampoos and conditioners I have used. I have very thick hair, so while that is a factor, I would thoroughly wash and rinse, only for my hair to feel a bit dirty within a day. The conditioner was difficult to rinse out, and left a bit of residue. I have found that instead of reaching for it in the shower, I am going to the brands I trust that give me all of the above (positives) without that residue feeling. While I don't think it is the best product for those with thick hair or recommend it to those people, those who have thinner hair may have a better experience with both the shampoo and conditioner.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
The Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo is pretty good. After reading the shampoo bottle, I had high expectations -- I was expecting silky, smooth, shiny hair after using it. The bottle also spent a lot of time describing how wonderful the shampoo would smell, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed with the smell. As soon as I pumped the shampoo into my hand, I was blown away at how beautiful it smelled! The entire shower was filled with a gentle but soothing fragrance. I didn't mind it at all, in fact it was pleasant in my opinion. Now I have extremely dry and damaged hair, so maybe that is why I struggled a little bit with this shampoo. When I began lathering it in my hair, I noticed that it does lather extremely well. I got a lot of bubbles without a lot of product, and I will say it 100% did a GREAT job at cleansing my hair. However, I had a little bit of trouble with slip and I felt like my hair was dry after I rinsed the product out. However, I think I may just be confusing this feeling with it actually being nicely cleansed. What I did LOVE about this product is that it is 100% silicone free! That is probably why it didn't have a lot of slip, and didn't leave my hair feeling as soft or silky as I'm used to -- because silicones are what actually do this in other shampoos. However, since silicones are actually bad for your hair, I think this is all a good thing and I am not knocking a star off for this. Besides, after applying the conditioner and rinsing, my hair felt awesome, so as long as you use this product in combination with the conditioner, I don't think you'll have any issues with it drying out your hair -- again, I think this is just because it's silicone free; I don't think it necessarily dried my hair out, I just think I'm used to feeling that silicone coating after shampooing! My hair is drying now, and it feels soft, silky, and smooth -- looks and feels beautiful. Very impressed with this product after all. I definitely recommend using it in conjunction with the conditioner, though! I received this shampoo and the conditioner free from Influenster and Herbal Essences to review, but all opinions are honest and my own. :)
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great preforming shampoo. It has been well loved and used on a daily basis in my home. I love that it is affordable and super effective. it does not strip my hair of it's natural oils, it does not dry out my hair. It leaves me smelling clean with soft vibrant hair. It is a great deal and I would totally recommend this.
galaxy f.
Has anyone had issues with this drying their scalp out?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does this product cause a lot of buildup?
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA
Does it make your hair moisturized?
Joanna C.
Does this make your hair greasy?
laila c.
Did anyone used this and had a dandruff?