BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge your hair with essence of chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts to get brilliant shine and smoothness. The Herbal Essences Shine Collection shampoo thoroughly cleans hair and leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny. It's suitable for all hair types.

• Formula formatted with 0% silicone
  • Promotes a smooth natural look
  • Enhances natural shine

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2.

Jessica S.
Dallas
BEST SMELLING SHAMPOO. One of the reasons I love herbal essences is because the scent stays in your hair for a while even after blow drying!! 4 stars because I feel like it doesn’t always get the dry shampoo all the way out of my hair sometimes (depending on how much dry shampoo I have used).
Casey Q.
Chattanooga
My go to shampoo! I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair and this shampoo makes my hair shinier than any other shampoo I’ve tried. In fact, I used to use this line 2 years ago but recently went back to it because I was tired of other products leaving me with dull, frizzy hair.
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This is one of my favorite not expensive shampoo. I’ve used this for as long as I can remember. It smells great, cleanses great and keeps my hair feeling light and fresh. The price point is great but the product is better
Molly M.
Seaside, CA
I love this shampoo. I started using this a couple months ago and my hair looks great. It feels amazing. The shine is just enough and it doesn’t look oily. It lathers quite nicely and I have thick hair.
Tara W.
Definitely recommend! This shampoo leaves your hair smelling so good and looking shiny! Let’s be real what herbal essence shampoo doesn’t smell good. You will have to wash your hair everyday if you don’t like having greasy hair. This product only keeps you hair non greasy for a day. Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo
Celina N.
Quartz Hill
I’ve been using this shampoo/conditioner set for about 2 weeks and I’ve already started to see a difference in the bounciness and shine in my hair. The smell is great, flowery but not overpowering which I personally like because I use at least two leave-in products after my shower.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love herbal essences shampoo and conditioner. They have been my go to for so long. I went to Walmart the other day because I was running low on shampoo and conditioner. This was the only her all essence they had in this scent that had a shampoo and conditioner in stock. I took a shower the night I got it and used it. I love it. The pump makes it easy to dispense just the right amount. The smell is amazing. It's just a little pricey at over 7 dollars a bottle. I would definitely recommend.
Stine F.
I love all the Herbal Essences scents! But this one smells so refreshing. I use it every time I shower and wash my hair. The bottle is such cute packaging and it lasts a great while. Will for sure recommend and buy again!
Cynthia H.
Brooklyn
I love this shampoo because of its smell. However, my hair will get oily and dirty easily so I would always use another shampoo before this one. People often compliments on the smell of my hair.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
 haven't used this one in this product in a while because I'm always changing up my shampoo so I like to try different kinds of shampoos but I didn't use this one for quite a while and it did leave my hair soft and shiny and worked very well
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does this product cause a lot of buildup?
galaxy f.
Has anyone had issues with this drying their scalp out?
laila c.
Did anyone used this and had a dandruff?
Joanna C.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA
Does it make your hair moisturized?

Target