Herbal Essences

Herbal Essences Shine...
537 Reviews
5 / 5
Works good, gets the job done, leave hair smooth silky and smelling amazing. Super affordable drug store products and available through almost any retailer
5 / 5
i absolutely love this conditioner! i have been using herbal essences products on my hair for years and could not be happier with the quality of their products! i can definitely see a difference in the shine of my hair!
5 / 5
I have thick curly hair. This conditioner is what I use on a daily basis. I’ve tried all kinds of expensive conditioners but this one works the best for me! Not too moisturizing, not too drying.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this conditioner, it goes well with the shampoo. It smells amazing and really makes my hair soft. I would highly recommend it to anyone
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This smell takes me back to my teenage years. I used this all the time back then so I had to try it again when I saw this. Still smells great. Works okay. I’ve definitely used better. Great price.
5 / 5
Love the smell makes my hair soft and shiny. Can comb right through my hair after my shower. I used daily after my shampoo! Affordable price.
5 / 5
El aroma es perfecto, el cabello no lo deja grasoso, el precio es bastante barato. Deja el cabello muy suave, lo recomiendo usar con el shampoo para que el aroma dure todo el día! Me encanta!!!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Meh, it is not bad sent but it didn’t work for me at all. I put it to the trash basket
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This conditioner smells extremely good and really does the job. Although it will weigh heavy hair down even more. So I usually just apply mostly to the ends of my hair in the shower and then thoroughly rinse. You'll definitely be able to get a brush through it when you're done though!
5 / 5
I love this! It pairs so well with the shampoo and leaves my hair silky and shiny! It smells light, doesn’t make my hair greasy, and feels so moisturizing . I highly recommend! The price point is good to and it’s got great ingredients!