BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner. Shine Collection Conditioner is infused with a blend of chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts to nourish and promote healthy, shiny hair. Plus, this conditioner is free of mineral oil to keep your hair feeling as healthy as it looks.

• Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner has no mineral oil
  • Soft, floral fragrance
  • Helps add shine to dull hair; Conditions and hydrates for soft, smooth hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.

• Does this product give a good second day hair, without wa...1 Answers
Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner
  • "herbal is one of the best brands that you can get from a store, smells great and keeps hair soft" in 1 review
Chelsea G.
I honestly didn’t notice a huge difference in my hair when using this product. It does smell really good, though, and you only need to use a very small amount for it to work. I’m kind of ambivalent about it. I don’t dislike it but I also am not in love with it. I still buy it sometimes if it’s on sale because I’m that girl with like ten conditioners in her shower 😂❤️
Katniss G.
Like many ladies, I don't wash my hair every day and I only condition it once to two a week, depending on the weather or condition of my hair. Herbal Essences Shine Collection Condition not only smells good, but does what it says. When I wear my hair down, I get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. A little goes a long way and the price with coupons is perfect.
Meg P.
Festus
Wow, I used this for the first time last night and I love it! My hair felt so light and bouncy, and it shined like I'd never seen before! It smells great, and didn't dry out my hair. My hair didn't tangle at all. I will definitely buy this for myself!
Anna S.
These smell amazing but do nothing for my hair. I have thick, dry, coarse curly hair and find that these heavily fragranced, sulfate-filled products just leave my hair blah. Sometimes they strip the natural oils, which sucks, and sometimes they do nothing at all. I need a heavily nourishing conditioner, so this doesn't cut it. Again - the smell is awesome!
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I love this product. It’s absolutely amazing and leaves my skin so smooth and easy to brush too as well as shiny. And it smells great! I would definitely recommend this product
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I love this one from herbal but the pink bottel thats the original og the one that started it all it leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft i highly recommend this mark my word the smell is amazing it lingers and ots worth the try you wont be dissapointed and its worth the buy and very affordable for anyone whos on a budget
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I have been using this product for years and it has been very good for my hair. My hair can get really wild with knots but this formula helps along with the detangler. I think the scent is amazing and if you buy the bulk you save a few trips and dollars as well. It leaves my hair shiny and clean.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I have this in my shower right now! I usually buy the pink bottle similar to this one, but decided to try this yellow bottle. It smells so good!!! And it continues to smell good even after I blow dry and straighten my hair. It detangles good, and leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this conditioner! Makes my hair really soft and its the only shandpoo/ conditioner set that I have found that the fragrance lasts most of the day. So if I were to go to the wal mart or something this is what I would get. But it doesn't beat my salon brand though.
Caroline B.
Westfield, NJ
This was my favorite conditioner for long hair. Never too heavy and always kept my hair soft. Now that I have short hair I rarely condition, only a few times a month to keep my hair the least greasy, but this conditioner still makes my hair feel beautiful.
kathygraves
Does this product give a good second day hair, without washing?