BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner. Shine Collection Conditioner is infused with a blend of chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts to nourish and promote healthy, shiny hair. Plus, this conditioner is free of mineral oil to keep your hair feeling as healthy as it looks.

• Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner has no mineral oil
  • Soft, floral fragrance
  • Helps add shine to dull hair; Conditions and hydrates for soft, smooth hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.

• Does this product give a good second day hair, without wa...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "herbal is one of the best brands that you can get from a store, smells great and keeps hair soft" in 1 review
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I love this product. It’s absolutely amazing and leaves my skin so smooth and easy to brush too as well as shiny. And it smells great! I would definitely recommend this product
Kendra G.
Houston , TX
I love this one from herbal but the pink bottel thats the original og the one that started it all it leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft i highly recommend this mark my word the smell is amazing it lingers and ots worth the try you wont be dissapointed and its worth the buy and very affordable for anyone whos on a budget
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I have been using this product for years and it has been very good for my hair. My hair can get really wild with knots but this formula helps along with the detangler. I think the scent is amazing and if you buy the bulk you save a few trips and dollars as well. It leaves my hair shiny and clean.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I like that Herbal Essence has so many different formulas for different types of hair. I use herbal essence over salon brands, not only because of the price, but because my hair feels, smells and looks great when I use Herbal Essences Shine shampoo and conditioners.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
This was my favorite conditioner for long hair. Never too heavy and always kept my hair soft. Now that I have short hair I rarely condition, only a few times a month to keep my hair the least greasy, but this conditioner still makes my hair feel beautiful.
Meg P.
Festus
Wow, I used this for the first time last night and I love it! My hair felt so light and bouncy, and it shined like I'd never seen before! It smells great, and didn't dry out my hair. My hair didn't tangle at all. I will definitely buy this for myself!
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
I have a huge bottle of this and it works great for College. It keeps my hair moistened and gets the tangles our. I love the formula because it is light and not as heavy as some other conditioners I’ve tried. The scent is great too!
Mom-mommy-momma M.
Love love love 💕💕 it truly does add some sheen to your hair while making it soft, bouncy and leaves a wonderful scent !!! I will always buy this , it truly is amazing Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite conditioner, it’s something I always go back to even when I try out new products. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy and oily. Leaves a gorgeous scent that lasts 3 days. And leaves a great shine
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not the best product, but it gets the job done. I like how the nostalgia of this one: it smells like what I used in the 90s. Love the scent, but my hair has different needs now than it did 20 years ago.
kathygraves
Does this product give a good second day hair, without washing?