BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner. Shine Collection Conditioner is infused with a blend of chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts to nourish and promote healthy, shiny hair. Plus, this conditioner is free of mineral oil to keep your hair feeling as healthy as it looks.

• Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner has no mineral oil
  • Soft, floral fragrance
  • Helps add shine to dull hair; Conditions and hydrates for soft, smooth hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe

Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.

• Does this product give a good second day hair, without washing? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "herbal is one of the best brands that you can get from a store, smells great and keeps hair soft" in 1 review
Britton C.
This conditioner certainly doesn’t perform as well as I need it to for my long course hair. But the smell reminds me of high school when herbal essence first came out and I love that.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I love this conditioner! It’s thick and moisturizing. It smells amazing (like all herbal essences products). It’s reasonably priced at around $4-5. My hair feels super soft and healthy after using this product. I haven’t noticed a big difference in terms of how shiny my hair is- but that’s not a huge concern for me.
Jade G.
San Diego , CA
I always love herbal essences. The smell alone has me hooked and keeps me coming back. Not only does it smell good but it make your hair so soft and shiny. I go through a lot of conditioners and always come back to this one !
Victoria S.
This stuff smells amazing and feels amazing! I wouldn't say I have a dry or oily scalp, a happy medium! And it really does the trick for my hair. It is very affordable! And you will be satisfied. My hair feels light and fun after a good wash with this product!
Jules S.
Works quite well---leaves my hair smelling great and feeling super soft! I got it with the matching shampoo and definitely enjoy the two. Only downside? People may start sniffing your hair out of nowhere.
Abi G.
Herbal essence is an amazing product !! This is the only conditioner I use because it is the best for my scalp y'all. This conditioner helps my hair look bomb and shine y'all so I would highly recommend this product.
Tori S.
Decatur, IL
Seriously, one of my favorite brands of hair products. I've been buying it for about two years now and use it almost every day. It's always fairly affordable so matter where I get it. It's light and doesn't feel like it leaves a film on my hair like other conditioners do. Doesn't weigh it down at all, and it really does make your hair shine. My hair always looks healthy after washing with this. I'd definitely recommend it, along with any other shampoos or conditioners from this particular line.
Alondra A.
Cleveland, OH
This conditioner had a very nice smell to it, and everything...but thats about it for me. I have thick wavy hair and this is something that doesn't seem to truly work for me. Now for people with thinner hair it might show perfect results, but for me that just wasn't the case.
I wouldn't really recommend this to someone else with thick curly frizzy hair like mine to this product, but for people with thinner hair it may work differently for them.
Stefanie P.
Herbal Essence never goes out of style. I color my hair and have spend lots of money on deep conditioners and shampoo which tailor to color treated hair and each shower was a chore as I spent so much time de-tangling my hair. I have moved back to Herbal Essences (after 15 years or so) and my wet hair is much more manageable. It also smells great! Hair never feels limp or oily. Absolutely love this product!
Makaela B.
Tulare, CA
I love this conditioner! It leaves your hair super soft, shiny and manageable and smells amazing. Also, the huge bottle is cheap and has lasted longer than a semester of college. It's the perfect product for students on a budget-but I recommend you try it regardless. Herbal Essences did a great job with this one.
kathygraves
Does this product give a good second day hair, without washing?